£150 budget advice required?
Sep 10, 2011 at 8:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

rholo

New Head-Fier
afternoon gents
Right I have a budget of a £150 (uk pounds),this will be used with my iPad,iPod and computer and Possibly my iPhone.
I have been looking at the Bose on ears (£125) as I already have the new Bose iem,which I quite like :) although I know Bose take a bashing on here.
So what other option would suggest with a£150 price range and also what sort of specs should I be looking for.
As I already have in ears I obviously only require on ears type,smallish style like Bose

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:33 AM Post #2 of 6
Refer to the links in my signature my friend, and don't forget to thank the OP. 
smile.gif

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:49 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
As I already have in ears I obviously only require on ears type,smallish style like Bose

Quote:
Refer to the links in my signature my friend, and don't forget to thank the OP. 
smile.gif

Quote:

Ahem.
tongue.gif

Anwyay, I like my Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii a lot. If you're listening to mostly rock or bassy music (techno, RnB, etc) they're fine, but not so good for orchestral or grand pieces since they sound a bit congested.

Have a browse of this for some other options: http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/

Sep 10, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #5 of 6
JVC on ear with NC, B&W P5, V-Moda V80, DT1350, T50p and MS400.

Sep 10, 2011 at 1:08 PM Post #6 of 6
Sorry gents I forgot to say it's mainly trance that I listen to.

Zarim most the units you have mentioned are nearly double my budget,are b&w p5 twice as good as Bose for double the money??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back