PSB M4U1 - Thoughts?
Apr 9, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #572 of 630
Yeah... i cant find a Y cable that isn't 2.5mm or XLR... Im just gonna get a normal 3.5mm OCC. Also, it says on the listing that the cable has either silver Oyaide or MPS headphone jacks. Is that fine?
Thanks

Apr 9, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #573 of 630
Yeah... i cant find a Y cable that isn't 2.5mm or XLR... Im just gonna get a normal 3.5mm OCC. Also, it says on the listing that the cable has either silver Oyaide or MPS headphone jacks. Is that fine?
Thanks

The cable amterial will be fine. but not as good as it could be because it's not a Y. If you can build a Y or know someone who can build a Y, then you'll have better sound.

Apr 10, 2017 at 5:34 AM Post #577 of 630
I don't wanna go through the hassle of that. I'll just get the cable.
Also, which type of jack should i get? And for the Oyaide ones, which end goes into the headphones?
Thanks
redface.gif

I can't say which end goes into the headphones. But after having heard a Y cable, I would go through the hassle. It is worth it.

Apr 10, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #578 of 630
I have mine modified so that the right jack on the headphone is terminated and recable the inside so that i can use balance cable on the left jack without the use of a y splitter cable. Also on a side note i have ask some of my friend to tried and listening to it and they said the sound is almost as good as audeze el 8.

Apr 10, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #581 of 630

I had my cable made for me. It's 5N OCC. Sounds quite good. Better than the cables that come with the headphones.

Thanks for the reply, I will make one myself, just wondering did you have to disconnect the wiring between cups within the headphone first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back