Grado Fan Club!
Jun 22, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #35,822 of 65,663
One thing that really stands out for me in this review are the pros/cons mentioned about both the PS2Ke/009, but then Robert H. Levi states: "The new Grados are very similar to the Stax 009"??? Too me, this is a totally contradicting statement.

EDIT: My apologies for misreading your review incorrectly Mr. Levi…I must have missed school that day!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #35,823 of 65,663
http://turbulentlabs.com/category/leather-headbands/

i'm not sure if they made some changes of this but it looks there's more padding and even more beautiful than before
Grado-Headband-Tan-05-1-1024x1024.jpg

Grado-Headband-Coffee-05-1-1024x1024.jpg

Grado-Headband-Black-05-1-1024x1024.jpg
I bet the TAN ones will look really good on my RS2e!

Jun 22, 2017 at 9:38 AM Post #35,824 of 65,663
One thing that really stands out for me in this review are the pros/cons mentioned about both the PS2Ke/009, but then Robert H. Levi states: "The new Grados are very similar to the Stax 009"??? Too me, this is a totally contradicting statement.

i think u're little bit misread that. the pro and cons he stated is about comparison between ps2000e and stax lambda not the stax 009. the sound of ps2000e in regard with stax lamba is more in line with 009 level according to him

but i wouldn't take his words for granted.for years his writing about grado headphones seems little bit biased and he also sometimes exaggerate it. his writing could give a little bit idea about the headphone and for grado fans it sounds very exciting but later when demo it for yourself u're left with little disappointment :D

i share that link because it's hard to find the ps2000e review. until today i just found 2 online reviews. so it just for little bit reading material before we got more detail information about ps2000e sound

I bet the TAN ones will look really good on my RS2e!
you bet! it looks good on used to be my rs1 buttoned
setup5.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #35,826 of 65,663
I think you're 100% right!
Thank you,
My mistake for misreading. Also, I do appreciate you posting this link or any pertaining to the new PS2Ke.
haha it's all right. btw do you know is todd already ship the headphone yet?
i assume this names supposed to be waiting list in order

buffer
Senndo
CaptainKush
Mhpsd
tlainhart
wormsdriver
ruthieandjohn
joseph69
Oteil
Joedoe
Mshenay

1 person 1 week. that's like over 2 months waiting for you:D by that time it's already well burned or you probably already buy the headphone yourself.
@ruthieandjohn i know your love about grado but please send the headphone to joseph after your week is up. do not buy the demo headphone sir! :beerchug: or even better i'm just speak on behalf of everyone in this thread and i'm pretty sure they're going to back me up on this one, so please do not shoot the messenger. since it's going to be a long wait anyway for you, why don't you just buy the headphone and help all of us out from this misery.we need the ps2000e review now!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #35,827 of 65,663
haha it's all right. btw do you know is todd already ship the headphone yet?
i assume this names supposed to be waiting list in order
Yes, according to Todd they've been shipped out already to the first person on the list (if I read that correctly, lol). I would guess that the names are in the order we will be receiving the headphones. If so, you're right, I'll have a good amount of burn0in by the time I receive them.

PS: I'm going to edit my post about the PS2Ke review with an apology to Mr.Levi.

Jun 23, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #35,829 of 65,663
Hey there GFC, haven't dropped by in a while! Good to see y'all holding it down!

4 things:

1. So pumped that Todd is doing the 2000e tour.
2. I've decided to sell my proto Sugarmaple Sidewinder with TOTL tubes (discount to anyone in the GFC) This thing is legendary with Grados and I'd love to see one of y'all take it.
3. Any of you blokes doing headphones from a WA22?
4. Just started checking out this guy and his stuff sounds great via my PS1000:

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #35,830 of 65,663
Hey there GFC, haven't dropped by in a while! Good to see y'all holding it down!

4 things:

1. So pumped that Todd is doing the 2000e tour.
2. I've decided to sell my proto Sugarmaple Sidewinder with TOTL tubes (discount to anyone in the GFC) This thing is legendary with Grados and I'd love to see one of y'all take it.
3. Any of you blokes doing headphones from a WA22?
4. Just started checking out this guy and his stuff sounds great via my PS1000:

Must have more by that player! Is he available from download source?

Jun 25, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #35,833 of 65,663
IMG_0031.JPG
Bought new Audeze LCD-2's and don't know why, but I really like my old Grado RS2e more...
How do you think guys?

Of course you like the RS2e more, you're not a barbarian! :smirk: In all seriousness, I've had the LCD-2f Redwood and the RS2e. Guess which one still remains in my stable...

Jun 25, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #35,835 of 65,663
Bought new Audeze LCD-2's and don't know why, but I really like my old Grado RS2e more...
Maybe it's because my Feliks Audio Espressivo amp is no good match with Audeze.
How do you think guys?
You might have been happier with LCD-X. AI've not heard the LCD-2, but I understand the X has more treble. I have Xs and PS1000Es, and like both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back