ZO2 Impression Thread
Dec 22, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #947 of 1,126

Quote:
Is there an amplifier rating or specification for the ZO2? Like 300mW or something @ something Ohms?

I read somewhere that it powers stuff up to about 300 Ohms.

Still waiting on shipping confirmation for mine as well (ordered in the 12th)

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #948 of 1,126
 This guy got the ZO2 before me 
biggrin.gif
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:45 PM Post #949 of 1,126
i think MizMoxie sent something more to him...

Dec 24, 2011 at 3:20 AM Post #952 of 1,126
I absolutely love the sound of ZO2 on lvl6 or so with these M-Audio Q40 headphones, so far from the truth that ZO2 is just a bass boost device, oh man, listening to this song over and over and it just gives the right amount weight to the piano to sound realistic, without ZO it sounds so "tinny", stringent.

Dec 24, 2011 at 4:53 AM Post #954 of 1,126

Quote:
I absolutely love the sound of ZO2 on lvl6 or so with these M-Audio Q40 headphones, so far from the truth that ZO2 is just a bass boost device, oh man, listening to this song over and over and it just gives the right amount weight to the piano to sound realistic, without ZO it sounds so "tinny", stringent.

Listen to that song on a DT1350 and your jaw would drop RPG

Dec 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM Post #955 of 1,126

Quote:
My sis just told me my Zo2 wasn't going to make it on time for Christmas - at first I thought she was joking, then showed me the backorder e-mail from Cindy.  So disappointed
frown.gif
frown.gif

So wait, I haven't gotten any emails even though I ordered on the 12th, they haven't shipped so I wouldn't have a shipping conformation but should I have emails regarding the back order or no??

Dec 24, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #956 of 1,126
IDK - but here's what they told her in case it's useful for you:

"The digiZoid team would like to thank you for your ZO2 purchase.

Due to popular demand, we went into backorder mode on December 13th. We have been working closely with our manufacturer to give us a quicker production run than we had originally scheduled. The good news is that we now have a promised date from them for our next run, which is the first week of January. Given this date, we should start shipping backorders the second week of January. 

You will receive a Paypal notice, with tracking number, when your order does ship."

Dec 24, 2011 at 11:37 AM Post #957 of 1,126
Well at least I know when it was back ordered since I did order mine kind of late on the 12th but I've been kind of worried since I haven't gotten any emails, all I have is the paypal confirmation. 

Dec 24, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #958 of 1,126
I ordered on the 6th of December, and then got a confirmation email on the 14th saying it would be shipped out early next week. Did your confirmation email say yours was going to be shipped out at a later date?

Dec 24, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #960 of 1,126

Quote:
IDK - but here's what they told her in case it's useful for you:

"The digiZoid team would like to thank you for your ZO2 purchase.

Due to popular demand, we went into backorder mode on December 13th. We have been working closely with our manufacturer to give us a quicker production run than we had originally scheduled. The good news is that we now have a promised date from them for our next run, which is the first week of January. Given this date, we should start shipping backorders the second week of January. 

You will receive a Paypal notice, with tracking number, when your order does ship."

Hopefully this doesn't slip, and the QC is as expected....looking forward to the options ZO2v3 will allow over my mSeeds 'Faith' amp. 
basshead.gif

Purchased a ZO2 on 12/21.

Patience is a virtue....patience is a....patience.....now wheres my tracking email/number? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back