ZO2 Impression Thread
Nov 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #558 of 1,126
this just in: my Zo2 without any fix, gets along  very well with my lame car stereo 
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #559 of 1,126
I'm thinking about repurposing my V1 into my car.  Worked great on a long road trip with my son this summer.

Nov 30, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #560 of 1,126

Hello everyone,

We thought it was important to clear the air on a few subjects, including a little bit about who we are.

We are a family operation, and we mean that quite literally. Paul Berg is the founder of digiZoid and the developer of SmartVektor technology, and is an accomplished electrical engineer. His wife Cindy is in charge of customer service, and is the "voice" behind the emails that thoughtfully answer so many questions each day. I, Karen (who many of you know as MizMoxie), am their daughter, and I am head of marketing as well as a biomedical engineer. Some of you have seen the thank you cards delivered with the RMA'd ZOs, so now you can say you have a card signed by an entire company!

All of us here have been working tirelessly to satisfy your desires for a convenient, affordable, but above all, quality device that gives you a powerful listening experience. Thanks to all of your feedback and input, we have made new strides in this cause. We have offered LOD capability, very low noise, and volume adjustment. But with the most recent as-yet-unreleased revision, we are adding a new high gain mode that offers all the power of the original ZO for the power-hungry cans.

If you have not received a notice of shipment as of Nov. 23rd, then you will be receiving a ZO2 with this latest feature. Please keep in mind we are a small company with limited resources, and we are working to ship this version shortly.

Nov 30, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #561 of 1,126
And there you have it Kids :) .....  Honestly what more people can expect from DigiZoid, they really are trying to making everyone happy.

I say take you're time and get it right, in the long term it will pay off and the reviews will be as positive as the ZO1.

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #562 of 1,126

Quote:
And there you have it Kids :) .....  Honestly what more people can expect from DigiZoid, they really are trying to making everyone happy.

I say take you're time and get it right, in the long term it will pay off and the reviews will be as positive as the ZO1.

^ This. There's no need to rush things, it sometimes feels like digiZoid is thinking that we need to hurry as much as possible as the customers are waiting and mourning about the fixes etc but trust me most people around here will happily wait if in the end it means they are recieving a better product. The idea of a low and high gain sounds very appealing and should take care of compability issues on both ends (IEMs and a bit more demanding headphones). :)

I'm actually quite suprised how quickly things move ahead for being such a small company! They must be wearing rocket boots in the lab to keep up *j/k*

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #563 of 1,126
If we already RMA'd, can we RMA again to get this HI/LO gain model?

Quote:

Hello everyone,

We thought it was important to clear the air on a few subjects, including a little bit about who we are.

We are a family operation, and we mean that quite literally. Paul Berg is the founder of digiZoid and the developer of SmartVektor technology, and is an accomplished electrical engineer. His wife Cindy is in charge of customer service, and is the "voice" behind the emails that thoughtfully answer so many questions each day. I, Karen (who many of you know as MizMoxie), am their daughter, and I am head of marketing as well as a biomedical engineer. Some of you have seen the thank you cards delivered with the RMA'd ZOs, so now you can say you have a card signed by an entire company!

All of us here have been working tirelessly to satisfy your desires for a convenient, affordable, but above all, quality device that gives you a powerful listening experience. Thanks to all of your feedback and input, we have made new strides in this cause. We have offered LOD capability, very low noise, and volume adjustment. But with the most recent as-yet-unreleased revision, we are adding a new high gain mode that offers all the power of the original ZO for the power-hungry cans.

If you have not received a notice of shipment as of Nov. 23rd, then you will be receiving a ZO2 with this latest feature. Please keep in mind we are a small company with limited resources, and we are working to ship this version shortly.

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #564 of 1,126
Epic fail to me. I was one of the first to discover the exchange program on the website, but have yet to return mine for an exchange. lol. I'll be shipping mine out today though. 

What's the typical turnaround time on the returns? (my apologies, since I'm sure this has been stated and covered many times in this thread)

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM Post #569 of 1,126

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMoxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But with the most recent as-yet-unreleased revision, we are adding a new high gain mode that offers all the power of the original ZO for the power-hungry cans.

MizMoxie,

Is the physical case any different with the "Hi/Lo" version?

My ZO2 is in now for previous initial RMA (#0022)...will I be getting get the Hi/Lo update? Or, do I have to RMA again? (I hope not)

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM Post #570 of 1,126

Quote:
MizMoxie,

Is the physical case any different with the "Hi/Lo" version?

My ZO2 is in now for previous initial RMA...will I be getting get the Hi/Lo update? Or, do I have to RMA again? (I hope not)

No, the physical case is the same as the initial ZO2. If we currently have your ZO for RMA then it will be getting the Hi/Lo gain update. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back