ZMFheadphones - Verite LTD Burma Padauk, Cayin Amps, ATH-M series sub pads and more!
May 13, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #17 of 35
I can't wait for the Decware amp! I was going to put a deposit down on a CSP3 but now i'm going to wait, I have a feeling the ZMF optimized version is going to be insane. I just hope it's not significantly more expensive than the CSP3. So excited!
Right there with ya brother! I can't wait for this one!

May 13, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #18 of 35
1652471391237.gif

Love the trippy gif in the newsletter!

May 14, 2022 at 1:10 AM Post #20 of 35
@zach915m I was wondering if there were any differences on the cayin SS amp that you're selling compared to the original models. I've been wanting a high ohm amp for my Aeolus and Senns that's affordable forever. Can you tell is a little bit about it ?
It is a standard i-HA6, we didn't change anything in past few years.:beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
May 14, 2022 at 2:51 AM Post #21 of 35
More products = even longer wait times..? :frowning2:

May 14, 2022 at 3:19 AM Post #22 of 35
Been wanting to get an amp like the Cayin for literal years, but never was convinced it would complement my ZMF collection.

The info Zach provided helped me pull the trigger on an iha6, very helpful!

Also, M50X replacement pads sound interesting and impressive if they can tune the sound a bit. I sold mine long ago due to comfort issues; I tried so many other pads on it but they all ruined the sound.

May 14, 2022 at 7:37 AM Post #23 of 35
Absolutely! I will never sell my Glenn amps, the man is a legend. The Cayin is the only comparable 300b amp that can be made available in a more wide spread fashion IMHO. Many of the characteristics are similar down to the three impedance choices on each.
I have a OTL amp with my ZMF VC (La Figaro 339) and I am looking for an end game amp. What differences in sound can I expect going from a OTL amp to a 300b amp like HA-300 mk2 with VC? Would you say that it is a significant upgrade for a person who listens to almost every type of genre or would it be better to compliment VC with an Atrium?

May 14, 2022 at 1:15 PM Post #24 of 35
I lust after that Cayin amp....:cold_sweat:

May 14, 2022 at 2:34 PM Post #25 of 35
@zach915m On the iha-6, have you tried the High/Low current switch with your dynamic headphones? I'm curious if it impacts the sound.

Going to be trying it out soon, thanks for shedding some light on its capabilities; it was so hard picking an amp to upgrade from the Jotunheim 1..too many choices, but the Cayin is the most versatile by far.

May 14, 2022 at 6:41 PM Post #27 of 35
@zach915m

What about the Cayhin Ha 6A amplifier also Zmf Compatible?

Will the Decware amp be available to buy for the Eu?
With Ampandsound it didn't go so well to get one in the Eu because of the stupid certification.

I understand that project Auteur 2.0 is still secret and might be in the testing phase.
But is there any information about the future of the Auteur?

May 15, 2022 at 12:13 AM Post #28 of 35
Thank you!!!

We aren't working with ampsandsound anymore.

We are working with Decware and JDS labs on amp projects, lots of exciting stuff! The Decware specifically will be a TOTL OTL amp. The amp was designed alongside the Atrium development. It's killer.

Absolutely! I will never sell my Glenn amps, the man is a legend. The Cayin is the only comparable 300b amp that can be made available in a more wide spread fashion IMHO. Many of the characteristics are similar down to the three impedance choices on each.
Exciting news! When might that Decware amp be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back