1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ZMF Verite

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by heliosphann, Oct 3, 2018.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last
  1. LCMusicLover
    I know, it might seem like sanity to reduce the number of cans in my collection, but ... as soon as I start down that road, there will be a new can I have to have, and then another, and then ... well, I'm sure you can see where this is headed.

jinxy245 and Sniperpr5 like this.
  2. 2359glenn
    I have HD800s HD650 and Auteur and don't use the 800s and 650s since I got the Auteurs.

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  3. Hansotek
    Well, I feel pretty confident that you’d really like Verite, based on that. It seems like the sound you’re trying to get.

4. Hansotek
    I suck at choosing between headphones. That’s why I have like 30 pairs, lol!

Baghorn, Zachik, Sniperpr5 and 2 others like this.
  5. heliosphann
    Tell me about it...

Hansotek likes this.
  6. LCMusicLover
    I believe you're not alone, which explains this:
    I actually have no doubt that I would/will like the Verite. The issue for me is whether there is enough difference between the three (Auteur, Verite, Utopia) that it makes sense to own all three? Or, conversely, whether the Verite is actually so good that I could buy it and sell Auteur (blasphemy again) and Utopia?

Of course I realize these are personal questions -- no one else can tell me how to deal with my addiction/affliction.

As always, thanks for your informative impressions and reviews.

jinxy245 likes this.
  7. Keisuk3
    Verite vs HE-6. Can't make a choice :angry::angry:

8. ProfFalkin
    Clearly, high-end 2 channel systems are the cure. My condolences to your wallet.

jinxy245 likes this.
  9. LCMusicLover
    Sadly, not possible given my living situation. My wallet appreciates your condolences just the same.

ProfFalkin likes this.
  10. Monsterzero
    Hmmm,lets see now....

One comes from a company who offers lifetime warranties,top notch customer service and are hand made.
    The other has countless reports of multiple driver failures(mine failed twice in 9 months),price gouging,and other nefarious activities.

Yes,the HE-6 sounds great when it works,but for me this is a no-brainer.

My .02

11. Hansotek
    Verite is better, hands down. HE-6 is still a great headphone though.

Wildcatsare1 and ProfFalkin like this.
  12. Zachik
    Not quite there yet myself, but I know exactly what you're talking about.....

13. Zachik
    Glenn - which tubes did you use in your OTL? (my wallet already twitching inside my pocket... :angry:)

14. wazzupi
    Don't do this to yourself !

jinxy245, Monsterzero and ProfFalkin like this.
  15. omniweltall
    Thats such an easy choice for me. Verite all the way. Not only it sounds good, better look, better materials, better reliability. And I love Zach and his work. You can smell passion in his work.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Zachik and ProfFalkin like this.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next

Last