Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jul 15, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #2,402 of 9,521
I hope you have an autoclave...
LOL

The email notification of your reply had a link to the removed attachment...

What can I say, I don't do anything half assed. I'm no party pooper.

Hahaha

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #2,403 of 9,521
LOL

The email notification of your reply had a link to the removed attachment...

What can I say, I don't do anything half assed. I'm no party pooper.

Hahaha

I experienced a rare moment of public discretion. It won't happen again!

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:00 PM Post #2,404 of 9,521
Finally got a chance to hear the Vérité’s over the weekend, now I need a pair. I preferred the timbre of the silk woods over the version’s. But I could live with any of them.

Jul 16, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #2,406 of 9,521
has anyone tried the Verite with Auteur Suede perf or Eikon Suede perf pads? I would appreciate any sort of input on them before deciding whether to purchase these

Thanks in advance :)
My Verite are coming back to me from letting a Friend try them out. I have the Auteur Suede perf pads on my Aeolus that I can put on and try. Give me a few days, and I'll see if I can get a comparison together for you.

I think I tried this combo before, but can't remember what I thought of them. Having experimented with them in general, the Auteur Suede pads give a bigger stage, with a similar FR to the Universe suede. Note: Similar, but not the same. It works well with Aeolus - that's what I listen to at work for 6+ hours a day - but like I said, I can't really recall with the Verite/Auteur/etc.

Jul 16, 2019 at 11:58 AM Post #2,407 of 9,521
My Verite are coming back to me from letting a Friend try them out. I have the Auteur Suede perf pads on my Aeolus that I can put on and try. Give me a few days, and I'll see if I can get a comparison together for you.

I think I tried this combo before, but can't remember what I thought of them. Having experimented with them in general, the Auteur Suede pads give a bigger stage, with a similar FR to the Universe suede. Note: Similar, but not the same. It works well with Aeolus - that's what I listen to at work for 6+ hours a day - but like I said, I can't really recall with the Verite/Auteur/etc.

you're awesome, tysm I really appreciate it :) I really like the tonality of the US pads but found the stage a bit lacking in depth? I read that AS pads give a bigger stage like you said, which peaked my curiosity about them.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #2,408 of 9,521
Finally got a chance to hear the Vérité’s over the weekend, now I need a pair. I preferred the timbre of the silk woods over the version’s. But I could live with any of them.

Out of curiosity what types/genres of music did you demo them with?

Just curious on any differences between silk wood and Vericote based on musical styles.

Jul 16, 2019 at 8:21 PM Post #2,409 of 9,521
Ok guys you have me convinced. Hopefully they don’t suck. :anguished: :fingers_crossed: Just put down money for a pair at a great price.... basic silk wood though.

Question difference between the look of oxidized Silkwood and not oxidized?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019 at 8:59 PM Post #2,410 of 9,521
Jul 16, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #2,411 of 9,521
has anyone tried the Verite with Auteur Suede perf or Eikon Suede perf pads? I would appreciate any sort of input on them before deciding whether to purchase these

Thanks in advance :)

Personally I preferred the Vérité Pads, finding the suedes increased the lower treble too much for my taste (though I am treble averse, so grain of salt).

Jul 16, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #2,414 of 9,521
Jul 16, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #2,415 of 9,521
Ok guys you have me convinced. Hopefully they don’t suck. :anguished: :fingers_crossed: Just put down money for a pair at a great price.... basic silk wood though.

Question difference between the look of oxidized Silkwood and not oxidized?
I think you called TSAV at the right time? They had great deal on ZMF headphones today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back