ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Aug 2, 2021 at 8:43 PM Post #7,066 of 12,524
i have two ZMF headphones and they’re truly exceptional! My VC in olive suppose to come tomorrow and can’t wait to hear it.
How lucky! Perhaps the VC will occupy most of your attention, but I'm sure the other two will get a fair share of love as well as they are tuned to have different characteristic. Different can for different day :):)

Aug 3, 2021 at 12:22 AM Post #7,067 of 12,524
My lovely set with leopardwood finish - always having hard time to end the listening sessions, just one more song..

sq0XsQC.jpg

Beautiful! Congrats.

The "just one more song" factor is very powerful with the VC

OMG yes it is...I have spent many nights, even falling asleep in my chair for "just one more song".
That should be the ZMF mantra!

The VC is indeed a very special headphone tuned to perfection, it is like fine dining whereby you are able to taste each ingredient, it may not have instant 'wow' factor but probably a few seconds into the songs and the magic will kick-in. You'll never get too full and bloated, and would like to just keep going on..
I think you guys are on to something here. Zach could legitimately use "just one more song" as the motto, or catch phrase, company mantra, slogan, or whatever the right term is for something that adeptly, succinctly, and powerfully describes the magnificent--even magical--appeal of the Verite Closed headphones.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #7,068 of 12,524
i have two ZMF headphones and they’re truly exceptional! My VC in olive suppose to come tomorrow and can’t wait to hear it.
Congrats on your VC! Wondering how long it took from stage "Sanding" to shipped?
Thanks in advance, can't wait for mine :)

Aug 4, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #7,070 of 12,524
Sanding to Shipped for my Olive took almost 4 weeks. Mine are arriving in a few days! Eager to hear how they compare to my Stellia, with the Nagra Tube DAC.
Thank you for answering! Mine status changed to Sanding on 07/13, now it has beed 3 full weeks, hope I can get it soon...
BTW, is there a middle stage between Sanding and Shipping, and how long did that took? Mine is still in Sanding after 3 weeks

Aug 4, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #7,071 of 12,524
Thank you for answering! Mine status changed to Sanding on 07/13, now it has beed 3 full weeks, hope I can get it soon...
BTW, is there a middle stage between Sanding and Shipping, and how long did that took? Mine is still in Sanding after 3 weeks
Nothing in between. I also got the Sanding message on 7/13. I suspect yours should ship any day.

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:15 PM Post #7,073 of 12,524
Congrats on your VC! Wondering how long it took from stage "Sanding" to shipped?
Thanks in advance, can't wait for mine :)
My VC Olive was bought from another owner who had them for only a few days. He ordered them in April and they were finally delivered late this month. I got a great deal on them. In fact too good to be true and you know what they say about that.😂

As soon as they come I’ll post up some pictures. The crazy thing is they were suppose to arrive yesterday but USPS tracking is saying the delivery is delayed.
“In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.“

The wait is killing me.

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:20 PM Post #7,074 of 12,524
Aug 4, 2021 at 10:33 PM Post #7,076 of 12,524
i‘m still patiently waiting on my VC to be delivered by the post office! It was dropped off last Saturday using Priority Mail but the status hasn’t changed since the 31st and I’m tired seeing the tracking status of:

“Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.”

The United States Post Office sucks! 😂

Aug 5, 2021 at 12:59 AM Post #7,077 of 12,524
i‘m still patiently waiting on my VC to be delivered by the post office! It was dropped off last Saturday using Priority Mail but the status hasn’t changed since the 31st and I’m tired seeing the tracking status of:

“Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.”

The United States Post Office sucks! 😂
Happened to me, but it was Fedex. There was a three day delay. I feel your pain.

Aug 5, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #7,078 of 12,524
To my surprise my VC Olives finally came today and I must say I got a great deal on them. The seller ordered them this past April and they were delivered the last week in July. The seller said he never used them. After seeing what his asking price was, I had to snatch them up because deals like this don't come by that often. They were on eBay for like 30 minutes. Wow!
196BC952-3AEE-4FFA-BAFC-371443EBA29D.jpeg

Aug 5, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #7,079 of 12,524
To my surprise my VC Olives finally came today and I must say I got a great deal on them. The seller ordered them this past April and they were delivered the last week in July. The seller said he never used them. After seeing what his asking price was, I had to snatch them up because deals like this don't come by that often. They were on eBay for like 30 minutes. Wow!196BC952-3AEE-4FFA-BAFC-371443EBA29D.jpeg
Nice picture!!! VC Olive is beautiful - I got the same. I also have the LCD-4 but after comparing it to the VC I have no need for the LCD4 any longer.

Aug 5, 2021 at 2:43 PM Post #7,080 of 12,524
Nice picture!!! VC Olive is beautiful - I got the same. I also have the LCD-4 but after comparing it to the VC I have no need for the LCD4 any longer.
I agree the Olives are gorgeous. However, I'm keeping the LCD-4 because there are times I'll want to hear nice open planar. I do think having the Eikon could be somewhat redundant with the VC and I might offer them up in a sale. The Auteurs offers a different sound signature that I like but I find them sometimes lacking in the bass department though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back