ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Jul 28, 2021 at 6:10 AM Post #7,051 of 12,524
It’s the sound that makes VC the fine instrument it is. As much as this forum talks about wood and accessories, it might not be obvious that the sound justifies the price and wait more than the wood (IMHO). Not that I don’t appreciate the nice wood. I do, a lot.

I had an opportunity to audition the Stellia a couple years ago. Excellent headphone, but I suspect it will need regular dusting from now on.
I agree, the sound is the main thing....then just get the wood that is most pleasing to you, what looks nice to your eyes and makes you feel all fuzzy inside.

As far as having both cups look the same, I think for the most part that would be nearly impossible with a lot of these exotic woods.
I may be in the minority, but I like the cups to look a little different...makes it easy for an old guy to get the right cup on the right ear :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jul 28, 2021 at 11:49 AM Post #7,052 of 12,524
I may be in the minority, but I like the cups to look a little different...makes it easy for an old guy to get the right cup on the right ear :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I always go by the "posts facing me orientation" lol.

Jul 28, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #7,053 of 12,524
Even more stunning... Just want to say thank you to Bevin and Zach for assisting me throughout my order! You guys went above and beyond. I absolutely love the way this set came out! The headphone connector housing is completely matching, the QC box is checked, and the cosmetic blemish is no where to be seen. Bevin guided me through out the entire process and tirelessly maintained correspondence! ZMF is top notch. The wood is giving me Sistine Chapel vibes and I adore it.

IMG_2289.jpgIMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2278(1).jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

Welcoming the VC's to the family.
IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2280edit.jpg
congrats on the gorgeous set, btw who makes those stands it looks awesome !

Jul 28, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #7,055 of 12,524
Even more stunning... Just want to say thank you to Bevin and Zach for assisting me throughout my order! You guys went above and beyond. I absolutely love the way this set came out! The headphone connector housing is completely matching, the QC box is checked, and the cosmetic blemish is no where to be seen. Bevin guided me through out the entire process and tirelessly maintained correspondence! ZMF is top notch. The wood is giving me Sistine Chapel vibes and I adore it.

IMG_2289.jpgIMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2278(1).jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

Welcoming the VC's to the family.
IMG_2298.jpgIMG_2280edit.jpg
Wow absolutely gorgeous set you got there. I just recently placed my order on a LTD Olive Wood, can’t wait to see how mine turn out :)

Jul 28, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #7,056 of 12,524
Wow absolutely gorgeous set you got there. I just recently placed my order on a LTD Olive Wood, can’t wait to see how mine turn out :)
Thank you, I'm really happy with how the headphones turned out. Glad you were able to place the order before the Olives were taken down from their site. It really was LTD.

Aug 1, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #7,058 of 12,524
Another happy owner of Olive VCs, using them with the Dethonray Honey H1 for a portable setup

Attachments

• 38044274-B272-4938-959F-F783F7A8F29A.jpeg
    38044274-B272-4938-959F-F783F7A8F29A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #7,061 of 12,524
My lovely set with leopardwood finish - always having hard time to end the listening sessions, just one more song..

sq0XsQC.jpg

Aug 2, 2021 at 12:59 PM Post #7,062 of 12,524
always having hard time to end the listening sessions, just one more song..
Beautiful! Congrats.

The "just one more song" factor is very powerful with the VC

Aug 2, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #7,063 of 12,524
Beautiful! Congrats.

The "just one more song" factor is very powerful with the VC
OMG yes it is...I have spent many nights, even falling asleep in my chair for "just one more song".
That should be the ZMF mantra!

Aug 2, 2021 at 8:16 PM Post #7,064 of 12,524
OMG yes it is...I have spent many nights, even falling asleep in my chair for "just one more song".
That should be the ZMF mantra!
The VC is indeed a very special headphone tuned to perfection, it is like fine dining whereby you are able to taste each ingredient, it may not have instant 'wow' factor but probably a few seconds into the songs and the magic will kick-in. You'll never get too full and bloated, and would like to just keep going on..

I also find that the VC is not that source-picky. I can play it from the mojo and still enjoy it very much.

This is my first zmf headphone, gotta try other zmf models, and god those woods are just simply gorgeous..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back