ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Aug 23, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #153 of 12,497
Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #154 of 12,497
ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Aug 23, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #155 of 12,497
Review units going out in the next week. Have about 10 sets ready to go shortly!

56e202d831cbb.jpeg

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:38 PM Post #156 of 12,497
Tomorrow afternoon can’t come soon enough! Plus, the person who has them has generally similar preference to my own and has already thumbs up’d the sound quality to his liking which has me pretty certainly like these ! Not that it overly mattered as I was going to buy them no matter what, as I want a ZMF closed back :wink:

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:43 PM Post #157 of 12,497
Tomorrow afternoon can’t come soon enough! Plus, the person who has them has generally similar preference to my own and has already thumbs up’d the sound quality to his liking which has me pretty certainly like these ! Not that it overly mattered as I was going to buy them no matter what, as I want a ZMF closed back :wink:

Ooo are you getting a chance to audition them?

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:59 PM Post #159 of 12,497
Yes! Very excited! I’m relatively new to the church of ZMF....but I am a full convert lol

I see you've got the Ziricote Verite in your collection? If the Verite Closed you hear tomorrow is the Desert Ironwood, can you also comment on the comfort? I realize it might only be 60-80 gram difference (someone posted their Ziricote as weighing 540 grams), but it'd be nice to know :) I'm also looking to try out the ZMF house sound, and i am badly in need of a closed headphone.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019 at 10:37 PM Post #160 of 12,497
I see you've got the Ziricote Verite in your collection? If the Verite Closed you hear tomorrow is the Desert Ironwood, can you also comment on the comfort? I realize it might only be 60-80 gram difference (someone posted their Ziricote as weighing 540 grams), but it'd be nice to know :) I'm also looking to try out the ZMF house sound, and i am badly in need of a closed headphone.
Since it will be a relatively short listening session I’ll do my best to write up some quick thoughts. My primary forum I’m a member of has some good first impressions images, and some measurements...not sure the etiquette on linking to other forums though...

*hint* I’m following the brothers who own the site and provided the forum...they are sponsors here too I think...but don’t quote me lol

Aug 23, 2019 at 11:14 PM Post #161 of 12,497
Since it will be a relatively short listening session I’ll do my best to write up some quick thoughts. My primary forum I’m a member of has some good first impressions images, and some measurements...not sure the etiquette on linking to other forums though...

*hint* I’m following the brothers who own the site and provided the forum...they are sponsors here too I think...but don’t quote me lol
Will you be comparing the Closed with your open Verite?

Aug 24, 2019 at 12:44 AM Post #163 of 12,497

The Vérité C in question are the Monkeypod version; this particular pair weights in at 512g vs. my Ziricote Vérité which tip the scales at 557g. Doesn't sound like a big difference, but I was very surprised at how light the Vérité C felt when I first picked them up. Both are superbly comfortable. Which is good, because once I start listening to them that's usually the day shot ...

Aug 24, 2019 at 3:30 AM Post #165 of 12,497
Mmm......dear ZMF....can the pre-order and discount be processed by your dealer? Visiting Singapore early Sept and Zeppelin is your authorized dealer there. Tia.

I’m considering the Verite Closed, Stellia and Denon D9200...adding to my collection of closed backs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back