ZMF Vérité and aeolus - GIVEAWAY! & Pre Order starts November 16th
Oct 24, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #107 of 186
I told the wife I would win either the lottery or the Vérité headphones. Well, I didn't win the lottery. :D

Oct 24, 2018 at 8:04 PM Post #108 of 186
Oct 24, 2018 at 8:09 PM Post #109 of 186
Powerball 620m tonight. Dream on :thumbsup:

Oct 30, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #112 of 186
Aye, fingers crossed. And best of luck to everyone who entered.

Nov 4, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #119 of 186
Really looking forward to reading impressions on these. Haven't yet heard a ZMF headphone, but am very tempted by both of these. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

I am going to be hearing all of Zach's headphones at the Chicago meet coming December 9th, can't wait. Really hope I can find something that seals well on my head, I have such an oddly shaped head, its a real pain trying to find something that fits right. Even on the shortest headband settings 90% of headphones make the top of my ear curl, and never seals right. I am an odd duck that is for sure, maybe I will try to buy one of Zach's cushioned pads, that will give my head a little extra height, might be just what I need. ^^

Nov 5, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #120 of 186
I am going to be hearing all of Zach's headphones at the Chicago meet coming December 9th, can't wait. Really hope I can find something that seals well on my head, I have such an oddly shaped head, its a real pain trying to find something that fits right. Even on the shortest headband settings 90% of headphones make the top of my ear curl, and never seals right. I am an odd duck that is for sure, maybe I will try to buy one of Zach's cushioned pads, that will give my head a little extra height, might be just what I need. ^^
Best of luck to you! I would imagine that Zach might have heard or encountered similar issues in the past so hopefully he has some good ideas. Anyways I'm jealous that sounds like a fantastic time ahead of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back