ZMF Vérité and aeolus - GIVEAWAY! & Pre Order starts November 16th
Oct 21, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #79 of 186
I enjoyed your booth more than any other at CanJam RMAF, sitting in at the table twice. Yes, I've got all of the different models straightened out now :) Maybe it was the booth location change, but your stuff sounded really good in '17 and up a notch to fantastic in '18.
Outstanding (sonically and aesthetically) offerings + cool people = I'll have a ZMF offering in the stable shortly.

Best of luck to all in the drawing , and to Zach and co. for continued success

-Steve

Oct 21, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #82 of 186
Great giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity to win these beauties.

Oct 21, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #83 of 186
Zach, the craftsmanship of your headphones is stunning as always! It's like a 1972 Maserati - You adore it from a distance, understanding that you will never actually be able to afford one. So thank you for the chance to participate in the giveaway.

Oct 21, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #86 of 186

I'm excited to officially announce the two new open-backed ZMF's that we demo'd prototypes of at RMAF a couple weeks ago, the Vérité and aeolus. We've been busy making the final tweaks and are about to send a few batches out to reviewers and our international dealer network to get as many impressions as possible before pre-order begins on November 16th at 10AM EST. Pre-order will conclude December 16th at 11:59PM EST.

The Vérité is a PEN driver with 20% by thickness vapor deposed Be (beryllium). I started working on this driver long ago as this headphone was quite a challenge, but the results are the most rewarding of any headphone I've designed yet. Read the story and more on the Vérité page of our site.

The aeolus is the long awaited open companion to the ZMF Atticus. It takes the timbre of the Atticus and puts it in a more linear, extended airy sonic package. aeolus is the perfect "buddy" to sit alongside the deep and punchy zest of the Atticus. Read the story and more on the aeolus page of our site.

You can check out the pre-order prices on our site's order page here.

THE GIVEAWAY!

We're excited to give away a set of our brand new Vérité on November 12th a few days before the pre-order begins. As we did last year with the auteur, the winner will get to choose any wood they want that we can produce, along with what color/type metal grille and rods they want.

To enter, just check out either the Vérité or aeolus info pages on our site, and subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of either page. The winner will be selected by a random drawing on November 12th and announced immediately that day! You just have to be on the email list when the drawing occurs.

Good luck!!!!!

EDIT: Should have remembered this. To win the giveaway you must be a head-fi member with 15 posts or more at the time of the drawing and have your head-fi account in good standing. International (outside USA) entries welcome!

I'm pretty sure I'm already subscribed, but I've never entered something as quickly as I did. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back