ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Dec 7, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #751 of 898
#242 arrived today! These are a rarity for sure! Besides the hardware color and bison strap, unless I'm seeing things, the ear pads are dark brown not black like all the rest I own! I'm thrilled with these! This is the sexiest set of ZMFs I have owned. Oh they sound awesome too! The Koa seems to have more bass than the cherry. I still have my aged cherry set so I'll compare them more at some point.
IMG_0687.JPG

Dec 7, 2022 at 8:45 PM Post #752 of 898
#242 arrived today! These are a rarity for sure! Besides the hardware color and bison strap, unless I'm seeing things, the ear pads are dark brown not black like all the rest I own! I'm thrilled with these! This is the sexiest set of ZMFs I have owned. Oh they sound awesome too! The Koa seems to have more bass than the cherry. I still have my aged cherry set so I'll compare them more at some point.
IMG_0687.JPG
Happy to see another user get their set. Look forward to your impressions! Also would like to know how you feel about comfort with the bison strap.

Dec 7, 2022 at 8:55 PM Post #753 of 898
Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow but without actual movement other than “Picked Up” from yesterday, I highly doubt it.

Dec 7, 2022 at 9:26 PM Post #754 of 898
IMG_0687.JPG
Congrats - those are beautiful! The bison strap looks great as well - looks very comfortable.

Dec 7, 2022 at 9:43 PM Post #755 of 898
Mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow but without actual movement other than “Picked Up” from yesterday, I highly doubt it.
Mine were 4 days late.

Dec 8, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #758 of 898
I ordered a Caldera on the last day of the sale. I have no idea on what the wait time will be but I’m sure it will be worth the wait. The only headphones I have at the moment are the Grado SR-60, so it does make the wait seem longer.

Dec 8, 2022 at 12:53 PM Post #759 of 898
I noticed some people have already received their headphones, Mine have not been shipped yet and I have not heard anything from ZMF. Is anyone else's waiting to be shipped?
It's my first purchase so just wondering.

Thank you!

Dec 8, 2022 at 12:57 PM Post #760 of 898
I noticed some people have already received their headphones, Mine have not been shipped yet and I have not heard anything from ZMF. Is anyone else's waiting to be shipped?

Thank you!
It's mentioned on couple of times that it could take weeks, both in the confirmation emails, the disclaimer that you agree to when you purchase the headphones and Zach himself in this thread.

I'm there with you and mine just recently shipped. Just have to be patient.

Dec 8, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #761 of 898

Thank you!
I’m also still waiting. I bought a stabilized VC last year and it took ~3 weeks. That was the fastest I have personally experienced. A little jealous of those that get theirs faster but ZMFs have always been worth the wait.

Dec 8, 2022 at 3:35 PM Post #762 of 898
First the Calderas, now the Atriums. I guess us lowly Auteur Classic buyers will wait until January. God help the Atticus and Eikon folks. (Just kidding - I don't mind waiting. NOW I'm kidding :o2smile: )

The label for my Auteur #239 was just made! Remaining hopeful that they go out this week :beyersmile:

Purchased #118 Auteur Classic and received the shipping notice the day before yesterday. Due to arrive this Sat if Fedex stays on target. 🚚

Dec 8, 2022 at 4:34 PM Post #763 of 898
Resin stabilized Auteur, Aeolus, and Salires being shipped today! Looks like they're on to other models now. It's funny to be excited about things I've already had.

Dec 8, 2022 at 5:23 PM Post #764 of 898
It's mentioned on couple of times that it could take weeks, both in the confirmation emails, the disclaimer that you agree to when you purchase the headphones and Zach himself in this thread.

I'm there with you and mine just recently shipped. Just have to be patient.
Thank you, I just got my tracking number literally right after my post. Arrival on the 12th. Cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back