ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Nov 18, 2022 at 10:51 AM Post #361 of 898
Same here. But I pulled the trigger and got VC 170 (all the purple, all the time).

My wife: "Really, how many (ZMF headphones, watches, amateur radios, bottles of bourbon) do you need?"
Also my wife, before I have a chance to answer: "Wait, don't tell me... 'just one more'."
Bro I grabbed VC 149... Also all purple... Couldn't resist! But now I have we have a one of a kind work of art! I'll pay it back happy 😊

Nov 18, 2022 at 10:51 AM Post #362 of 898
I thought this started on November 20 @ 10:30 am
Magni Piety starts on Nov 20. Is that what you were thinking of?

9 of my top 10 VCs are now gone 😱

Nov 18, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #364 of 898
I "cheaped out" for my very first ZMF and got these sweet B-Stock Auteur Classics with sap lines (or something funky which I like), along with an upgraded cable and 3 sets of alternate pads, all for about the cost of one stock AC. Pretty pumped.

You are going to love them. I got my classics during Hot Cup Summer and they sound absolutely amazing!

Verites_HotCupSummer_SEPT_AUT_Classic6_1024x10242x.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022 at 10:57 AM Post #367 of 898
Oh,
You're welcome :)
And you've already added them to your signature to remind us all about these beauties haha! Lucky you :)

they sold first because 154s were only one of this type of dark blue/dark plum VCs. If @zach915m prepares more like this next time I'd be first to buy, I promise

Nov 18, 2022 at 10:58 AM Post #368 of 898
Same here. But I pulled the trigger and got VC 170 (all the purple, all the time).

My wife: "Really, how many (ZMF headphones, watches, amateur radios, bottles of bourbon) do you need?"
Also my wife, before I have a chance to answer: "Wait, don't tell me... 'just one more'."

VeriteClosed_170.jpg
This was my number 3, and might have been my number 1 if not B-Stock, congrats!

(I always get so nervous with B-Stock when the photo looks great and the flaw isn't obvious--it could be anything! even an obvious flaw!)

Nov 18, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #370 of 898
Also got my first choice!

Congrats to whoever got VC 148, that was my second choice and quite stunning!
I can't remember what they looked like. I went for VC165 😊🀘

Nov 18, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #371 of 898
Oh,

And you've already added them to your signature to remind us all about these beauties haha! Lucky you :)

they sold first because 154s were only one of this type of dark blue/dark plum VCs. If @zach915m prepares more like this next time I'd be first to buy, I promise
Yeah haha. Thought I was being sneaky with the signature update but you caught it quickly.

Nov 18, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #373 of 898
This was my number 3, and might have been my number 1 if not B-Stock, congrats!

(I always get so nervous with B-Stock when the photo looks great and the flaw isn't obvious--it could be anything! even an obvious flaw!)
I think I've bought 3 B-stocks over the years. 1 I never figured out any flaw and the other 2 are minor and have to be looked for and wouldn't have really shown on pics unless zoomed specifically on those small areas. The nice thing is the cheapest B-stock sounds as good as the most expensive of the same model!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back