ZMF Caldera - New Planar Magnetic from ZMF!
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #1,592 of 7,101
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:27 PM Post #1,593 of 7,101
Anyone get a shipping notice yet?
I got my Kingwood order in at 15:30:53 UTC (order number low-11060's), and haven't seen a shipping notice yet. I'm hoping asking for the wood case doesn't delay my order, but we'll see.

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:28 PM Post #1,594 of 7,101
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:31 PM Post #1,595 of 7,101
@zach915m apologies if this has been addressed; when adding the secondary pads to the stock caldera, they were contributing to the overall price (was not occurring for kingwood). Should we just drop a note to get a refund?

Also does choosing headstrap + pad option influence the pads at all or is it the hybrid stock + secondary?

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:40 PM Post #1,598 of 7,101
@zach915m apologies if this has been addressed; when adding the secondary pads to the stock caldera, they were contributing to the overall price (was not occurring for kingwood). Should we just drop a note to get a refund?

Also does choosing headstrap + pad option influence the pads at all or is it the hybrid stock + secondary?
Ahh OK I see - I fixed it - but yes the secondary pads should have no cost, and the "Add-On" pads should be $79.99 a set. Sorry for that - send an email if you were charged for secondary pads for sure. zach@zmfheadphones.com

Edit - For your second question, the stock pad is always lambskin or suede and doesn't affect the secondary options.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Nov 23, 2022 at 12:47 PM Post #1,599 of 7,101
I got my Kingwood order in at 15:30:53 UTC (order number low-11060's), and haven't seen a shipping notice yet. I'm hoping asking for the wood case doesn't delay my order, but we'll see.
Got my order in before 10:31 ET as well, but I haven't gotten a shipping notice. There is a method to this madness, and I'm not going to sweat it. Thanksgiving (one of my favorite holidays) is tomorrow, so I'll send grateful vibes to ZMF and hope to get my set sometime next week.

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #1,601 of 7,101
Nov 23, 2022 at 1:20 PM Post #1,602 of 7,101
Been reading a bunch on this thread all day. Thanks @TylersEclectic for the Rosson comparison as it's my favourite headphone.

Thinking about selling my Arya Stealth along with my VC to get a Kingswood Caldera. I can always buy an Arya another time but am I nuts to sell the VC?

I just bought an Eikon last week so I've got another ZMF closed back on the way.

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #1,603 of 7,101
Been reading a bunch on this thread all day. Thanks @TylersEclectic for the Rosson comparison as it's my favourite headphone.

Thinking about selling my Arya Stealth along with my VC to get a Kingswood Caldera. I can always buy an Arya another time but am I nuts to sell the VC?

I just bought an Eikon last week so I've got another ZMF closed back on the way.
Hey I sold my VCs yesterday, just shipped them so yeah don't be nuts like me. I already miss them but really looking forward to the Caldera

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:24 PM Post #1,604 of 7,101

Theres no way I would EVER sell my VC's. There's a use for both the Caldera and VC.

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #1,605 of 7,101
Everyone needs an open and closed back! Don't sell the VC's - instead, buy the Caldera and then buy the Atrium and Caldera Closed when they come out as well to see which is your preferred closed back pairing with the Caldera open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back