ZMF Auteur Thread
Nov 15, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #278 of 8,354
decisions decisions decisions...

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #280 of 8,354
There is a wingsounds13 around here. :) I just spoke with Zach, and I think that these are going to be some good looking headphones. Not final yet, but look up Olive Wood to see the direction that I am leaning.

J.P.

That looks great,although Im partial to snakewood first...I have no idea how it will sound or how well it takes to working but damn it looks amazing!
In a year when I can afford an Auteur I will beg @zach915m to make me one :wink:

Nov 15, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #281 of 8,354
That looks great,although Im partial to snakewood first...I have no idea how it will sound or how well it takes to working but damn it looks amazing!
In a year when I can afford an Auteur I will beg @zach915m to make me one :wink:

Snakewood is really pretty. The thought of a snakewood Atticus or Eikon is mildly disturbing, to be honest (how will I get this image out of my head?)

However, snakewood is very dense & prone to splintering. Maybe not the best for working w/high-speed tools.

Nov 15, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #282 of 8,354
Snakewood is gorgeous and very flashy. It looks brilliant on small tools like damascus steel knives. Which makes me believe that a snakewood and damascus steel grill and rod Auteur would be a great way for a wealthy individual to show off their money.

Nov 15, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #283 of 8,354
Snakewood is gorgeous and very flashy. It looks brilliant on small tools like damascus steel knives. Which makes me believe that a snakewood and damascus steel grill and rod Auteur would be a great way for a wealthy individual to show off their money.

Im far from wealthy,but I'd still like to have a pair in snakewood. :)

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #284 of 8,354
I am contemplating changing my Teak Auteur order to a Blackwood with black insert Auteur order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back