ZMF Atrium Closed; Release Day Info, Decware OTL, Content and more!
May 1, 2023 at 11:05 PM Post #47 of 86
May 1, 2023 at 11:19 PM Post #49 of 86
Last edited:
May 1, 2023 at 11:26 PM Post #51 of 86
I'm 13400, ordered what appears to be the exact same set up you did but on 28th, and my order has not shipped yet. Hopefully there isn't something wrong.
Nothing to worry about. From what I noticed with the AO launch, orders don't go out sequentially. With all of the options and variations, fulfilling these kinds of orders will always be a bit more complicated than simply prioritizing order #.

That said, the wait goes by before you know it, and these days it's way better than it was a couple years ago. :)

May 1, 2023 at 11:40 PM Post #52 of 86
Ordered my first ZMF in the Olivewood LTD edition with the wood case. It will be a long 5-10 weeks.
The "first" ZMF he says 😂
First of many is what you mean.

May 2, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #53 of 86
Buy an Atrium someone says. Then proceeds to buy most ZMF headphones that aren't the modded ones. I feel this statement so much.

May 2, 2023 at 10:11 AM Post #54 of 86

Do you really have 2 VOs and 3 VCs? Is it so you can look at one while you listen to the other?

May 2, 2023 at 12:12 PM Post #57 of 86
I think I made have been too anxious as What shipped was from Middletown PA by UPS when ZMF is up in the Chicago area and ships by FedEx ground. I wonder what is coming today??

This calms my worries that something went screwy with my order. Bummer you aren’t getting the ACs today though.

May 2, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #58 of 86
Anybody get their Decware OTL yet? Mine is on a FedEx truck en route but I don't think I'll have a chance to open it up until this weekend...

May 2, 2023 at 2:47 PM Post #60 of 86
It was only a reorder of prescription dog food. Not the same as an AC. I will just wait and be quiet 🥴
🤣 At least its shipped, so only a matter of days now. Still waiting for mine to ship. Waiting is hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back