ZMF Aeolus Impressions thread
Aug 26, 2022 at 7:57 PM Post #5,896 of 6,743
Aug 26, 2022 at 8:15 PM Post #5,898 of 6,743
That's a Frankenstein fiesta of a amp 😆 I dig it. Is all this worth it for one zmf 🤔 I guess I'll know Wednesday
No, it’s not. That’s why you need more than one ZMF 😂

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:18 PM Post #5,899 of 6,743
That's a Frankenstein fiesta of a amp 😆 I dig it. Is all this worth it for one zmf 🤔 I guess I'll know Wednesday
I hope you like your Aeolus! I absolutely love mine. Its not the most absolute technical headphone out there but it very well may be the one I enjoy listening to the most.

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:20 PM Post #5,902 of 6,743
No, it’s not. That’s why you need more than one ZMF 😂
Yep most ZMF owners usually end up with more than one! They are so addictive.

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:32 PM Post #5,906 of 6,743
The Atrium and VC are next on my list.

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:41 PM Post #5,907 of 6,743
I've noticed I enjoy music on two levels I enjoy plain musicality and I also love the mix of technicalities and musicality I get with Susvara.

I could see myself definitely becoming a zmf fan, can't wait to get these it's been aomg time coming.

I have Dan's underappreciated cans in Ether 2 which I absolutely love even after listening to Sus they are just so good with suede pads.

Now I get to support another who worked their way up in the industry, those are the ones I love to support.

Which I wish I could afford to do by buying new, but unfortunately just can't right now.

Reading the passion you guys talk about these really motivated me to try them out!

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:48 PM Post #5,908 of 6,743
I've noticed I enjoy music on two levels I enjoy plain musicality and I also love the mix of technicalities and musicality I get with Susvara.

I could see myself definitely becoming a zmf fan, can't wait to get these it's been aomg time coming.

I have Dan's underappreciated cans in Ether 2 which I absolutely love even after listening to Sus they are just so good with suede pads.

Now I get to support another who worked their way up in the industry, those are the ones I love to support.

Which I wish I could afford to do by buying new, but unfortunately just can't right now.

Reading the passion you guys talk about these really motivated me to try them out!
I'm a fan of DCA also. Like you said its good to root for the folks that started small and worked their way up. ZMF, DCA, and Schiit all come to mind off the top of my head though there are many, many more out there.

Aug 26, 2022 at 9:19 PM Post #5,910 of 6,743
Another amp I see that was recommended and is reasonably priced is Eufonika H5. Seems like a good match.

Volot is such a amazing amp Im really holding out hope it makes aolous sing! The best amp I've personally have ever heard
I'm curious to hear how you like the pairing! Let us know when you get the Aeolus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back