Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem
Jan 20, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #197 of 854
  I ordered one yesterday this is the highest amount ive spend on a headphone the maximum ive spend was 20 pounds on my jvc hafx3x . hope this will be worth the money , fingers crossed 

Aren't the JVC Xplosives extremely bass focused with great punch?

I would describe Zero Audio's soundsig as rather balanced fun. You might need some time to get used to them, but I am sure you will experience some kind of revelation after.

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #198 of 854

I ordered one yesterday this is the highest amount ive spend on a headphone the maximum ive spend was 20 pounds on my jvc hafx3x . hope this will be worth the money , fingers crossed 

Aren't the JVC Xplosives extremely bass focused with great punch?

I would describe Zero Audio's soundsig as rather balanced fun. You might need some time to get used to them, but I am sure you will experience some kind of revelation after.

X2 - It will probably be a very different but in the long run rewarding experience!

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #200 of 854
delete

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #201 of 854
  doesnt duoza have enough bass? . i like the bass on fx3x though 

Haven't (yet) got the DUOZA, but if you know you're a basshead my guess is you'll probably be more happy with your JVCs, and if you want something new with a lot of bass but still with great overall fidelity try HiSoundAudio's "Wooduo 2". Read my review here.

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #205 of 854
  Haven't (yet) got the DUOZA, but if you know you're a basshead my guess is you'll probably be more happy with your JVCs, and if you want something new with a lot of bass but still with great overall fidelity try HiSoundAudio's "Wooduo 2". Read my review here.

+1 on Wooduos. Massive, but well controlled bass without bleeding to midrange frequencies. Surprisingly clear and sparkly highs. Not for people enjoying vocals though. Upper mids are not their forte. JVC's will beat them hands down in this department, but these cheap IEMS swept the floor with Klipsch X10 and V-Moda XS I used to have. Could not listen and enjoy these anymore - too anemic.

I'll keep an eye on this thread as I was thinking to add Duoza to my portable setup, but I'll wait for more reviews how they fare in bass department.

Jan 22, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #206 of 854
Still looking forward to someone doing Duoza vs EPH100 particularly for Trance.

Can the Duoza match the 3D stereo sound separation ability of EPH100 ?

Tenore has great tonality etc but it just can't create the immersive 3D sound that EPH100 with Trance genre.

I don't want another Tenore upgrade unless Duoza can match EPH100 with Trance genre.

voicemaster was hoping you would put out more detailed comparison.

Jan 22, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #207 of 854
doesnt duoza have enough bass? . i like the bass on fx3x though 

I have the Wooduo 2, FX1X (might be fx3x but haven't used in long time so can't remember), T-PEOS H-150, Altone200, Flux and Flux Pro, KC06A, T1E, Fidue A71 and sampled the EPH-100 and DN-1000. For bassheads I consider the Wooduo 2 an excellent upgrade from the JVC while the H-150/EPH-100 an upgrade from the Wooduo 2 and of course the DN-1000 over the H-150/EPH-100. The EPH-100 has a slight edge over the H-150 in certain areas but I still prefer the triple driver H-150 (maybe cause I got accustomed to the signature). The sub-bass / mid-bas datails, power, control and extension is fantastic for dubstep yet fast enough for some metal, while the mids/highs sits slightly behind but with good details and extension. Warm and smooth.

Fidue A71 isn't for pure bassheads but has a good amount of bass with very good details and control, very good mids/highs (refined). Need long burn-in to tame the bass but once done, overall these are excellent for the price and an upgrade to the T1-E.

I'm still trying to decide on the DuoZA, DN-2000J or keep saving for the SM64. Haven't decided but based on the hype so far the DuoZA seems to be an upgrade from A71 especially since some members place it between the AT CKR10 and JVC FX850 which is impressive.

Jan 22, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #209 of 854
I have the Wooduo 2, FX1X (might be fx3x but haven't used in long time so can't remember), T-PEOS H-150, Altone200, Flux and Flux Pro, KC06A, T1E, Fidue A71 and sampled the EPH-100 and DN-1000. For bassheads I consider the Wooduo 2 an excellent upgrade from the JVC while the H-150/EPH-100 an upgrade from the Wooduo 2 and of course the DN-1000 over the H-150/EPH-100. The EPH-100 has a slight edge over the H-150 in certain areas but I still prefer the triple driver H-150 (maybe cause I got accustomed to the signature). The sub-bass / mid-bas datails, power, control and extension is fantastic for dubstep yet fast enough for some metal, while the mids/highs sits slightly behind but with good details and extension. Warm and smooth.

Fidue A71 isn't for pure bassheads but has a good amount of bass with very good details and control, very good mids/highs (refined). Need long burn-in to tame the bass but once done, overall these are excellent for the price and an upgrade to the T1-E.

I'm still trying to decide on the DuoZA, DN-2000J or keep saving for the SM64. Haven't decided but based on the hype so far the DuoZA seems to be an upgrade from A71 especially since some members place it between the AT CKR10 and JVC FX850 which is impressive.

Why aren't you going for the FX850? Their sound sig seems right down your alley.

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #210 of 854

Users who are viewing this thread

Back