Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem
Dec 23, 2014 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 854

Dopaminer

Member of the Trade: Audio Dopamine
I just spotted this as a new arrival /new product on the E-earphone website in Japan.
Here's the link, everything's in Japanese but it looks really interesting....

http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/000000054032

Dec 23, 2014 at 6:29 AM Post #2 of 854
Google translated:
◎ Features

1. ○ 2 types of powerful heavy without playing the very best in rich sense of presence to delicate wide area from bass by customizing drivers tandem mount the 
    vibration damping property was excellent with aluminum body out ○ shaving 
    a little ○ transmission loss Pure OFC flexible cable using (oxygen-free copper) that allows sound transmission 
    ○ lateral identifiable pungent prevent slider 
    adopted SSR (Side Strain Relief) design an ○ cable was laid to the side, stable mounted in an optimum weight balance Achieve sensitive

◎ Specs

1. Model: Dual Dynamic Speaker 
    Plug: stereo mini L-type (Ф3.5mm) 
    Code: OFC code 1.2m (Y type) 
    Weight: 8.3g (excluding code) 
    output sound pressure level: 100dB / mW 
    playback frequency band: 7Hz ~ 24,000Hz 
    maximum input: 150mW 
    Impedance: 20Ω 
    accessories: 
    silicon earpiece: S · M · L 
    carrying bag

Dec 23, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #5 of 854
I will be checking these out as soon as I return to Tokyo in late January . . . .  There`ll probably be lots of used ones and open-box deals by then.  The Tenores are like 15 bucks . . . .  

Dec 24, 2014 at 2:58 AM Post #7 of 854
I'd buy a ZA product anyday, eyes closed. I don't doubt their mastery of tuning.... Have never seen anyone talking negative about the SQ. The BQ is issue with tenore but not with other models. 
Will get this one after initial reviews... for sureQ!!

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:49 AM Post #9 of 854
Oh dear. I just placed an order for the Tenore's.

I am hoping to see reviews on these soon. The stem placement is a bit odd though.

I am definately gonna grab a pair if these are as good as the Tenore and Basso

Dec 25, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #10 of 854
Oh dear. I just placed an order for the Tenore's.

I am hoping to see reviews on these soon. The stem placement is a bit odd though.

I am definately gonna grab a pair if these are as good as the Tenore and Basso

Have you used Tenore or Basso before?

Dec 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #11 of 854
Looks like the cable hasn't changed much at all. It hasn't been an issue yet with my Bassos, but I definitely baby them because of the cable.

Regardless, these look like they could be good and with Zero Audio tuning the sound we can be sure they'll punch way above their price point. I'm excited!

Dec 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #12 of 854
Looks like same cable as tenore but with better strain reliefs.

Dec 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #13 of 854
I have bought the dual ba from zero audio, the carbo doppio. I bought it out of curiosity and it turned out to be an outstanding buy. I don't know how they will tune the Duoza, but the doppio has more forward presentation than both tenore and basso. It is very detailed, airy and sounds natural. Having three zero audio iems, I can say their tuning ability is top notch. They really know what a "good" and "natural" sound is. 

Dec 25, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #14 of 854
I have bought the dual ba from zero audio, the carbo doppio. I bought it out of curiosity and it turned out to be an outstanding buy. I don't know how they will tune the Duoza, but the doppio has more forward presentation than both tenore and basso. It is very detailed, airy and sounds natural. Having three zero audio iems, I can say their tuning ability is top notch. They really know what a "good" and "natural" sound is. 
+1

Dec 25, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #15 of 854
If I could be honest, probably the biggest weakness of zero audio iems is in their cable. Although I haven't had any broken cable yet, but whenever I use mine, I always be extra careful with it. The cable on my doppio is a little bit thicker than those in tenore and basso, but still not on par as something like Ostry kc06.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back