Yuin PK3 Impressions Thread
Apr 5, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #466 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have mine out on loan and not sure when I will be getting them back. Doh to that!

You'll just appreciate them even more when you do get it back!

Apr 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM Post #467 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If it ever gets back.
wink.gif

Apr 6, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #470 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by originalsnuffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is $39 a good price for these, or do they periodically go on sale for even less?

I doubt they'd go on sale again... and yes, they are still an excellent value at $39. I was skeptical at first just like you, but after hearing them - I'd gladly pay well over $39 for these if I had to.

Apr 6, 2009 at 7:46 AM Post #471 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it ever gets back.
wink.gif

Yea, if I ever get them back I will appreciate them!

Koven, does the PK3 sound better from the E5 vs. the HP out?

Apr 6, 2009 at 7:49 AM Post #472 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, if I ever get them back I will appreciate them!

Koven, does the PK3 sound better from the E5 vs. the HP out?

IMO, they do (did, when I had them). Bass is a little more refined and highs are a little clearer. But not night and day for sure.

Apr 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #474 of 779
I reported earlier that my PK3 were rattling in the right channel. It appears the situation has corrected itself. The glue booger freed itself, I guess.

So add "self healing" to the superlatives. Hope they stay good now that I"m about to sail past the warranty period.

Apr 6, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #475 of 779
My pair just arrived, just in time for my trip.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm really impressed with the shipping speed, packaging, and of course the SQ of the buds especially compared to my old iBuds. I am also liking the cord, the length is perfect, not too long/short. It's also doubled up, not sure if it's always been like that or not. I still need to give them a lot more listening time, different genres and such, to get a feel for them.

Apr 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #476 of 779
Just got my third and final pair (not selling them this time), and letting them burn in for 24 hours or so before I even listen. Want to shake off any out of the box harshness. Anyway, I do like them, and I can listen to them with the T4 this time, and see how it meshes.

Apr 6, 2009 at 8:22 PM Post #477 of 779
I just got mine. They sound really great even without any burn in yet. A huge step up in clarity and detail over the stock sansa buds, that's for sure! :thumbsup:

Apr 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #478 of 779
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got mine. They sound really great even without any burn in yet. A huge step up in clarity and detail over the stock sansa buds, that's for sure! :thumbsup:

Glad you like them, am going to buy another pair again sometime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back