Your most used IEM and why?
May 31, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #2 of 80
Soundmagic PL30. Even though I now recognise their sonic limitations after getting various more expensive IEM's, the PL30's are still by far the most comfortable IEM Ive used and are great for extended use in my physical line of work, they seem very durable and sound pretty damn good for the price.

May 31, 2010 at 8:52 AM Post #6 of 80

Quote:
Even though many of you guys have very high-end IEM's. Which ones do you use daily and why?

Comma instead of period. 
tongue.gif

At work I use PFE using yellow Shure foamies (they look the least geeky IMO). At home I've been using Monster Coppers in bed for their high comfort(with foam) and good isolation. I use Ortofon for pure listening enjoyment.

May 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #11 of 80
The Westone 3 are the best all round IEMs for me.  They have an energetic, "fun" sound signature, low microphonics for walking, and good isolation.

May 31, 2010 at 1:01 PM Post #12 of 80
Not the overall best sounding IEM I own, but its unique sound signature just mesmerizes me, so right now it's the Radius DDM.

May 31, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #13 of 80
Well I don't have nearly as many earphones as some other members here do but typically it varies. I use my CK10 and e-Q7 pretty evenly in terms of hours put on them. I usually stick to one earphone for a couple days and then switch unless I want a certain kind of sound during the day. If forced to choose I would pick up the CK10 however.

May 31, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #14 of 80
Headdirect RE0

Because it's the only good sounding IEM I own and probably will own untill they break, yeah being a student sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back