You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #6,256 of 6,356
Jan 31, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #6,259 of 6,356
From what I've noticed, talking to girls is more important than music? Also, YKYAA when you have to choose between two girls, and the only thing you can do to relieve the stress is Pink Floyd + Grados.

Jan 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #6,264 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:
You'd rather buy speakers and interconnects than to talk to the cute girl in the music section at best buy. 

Hahahahaha, I just saw your avatar and thought that was your reply post. XD
It totally fits the mood though.

You know you're an audiophile when your "American pop song" class recommends that you use high-quality audio gear in order to fully enjoy the course and this is your response:

I kid you not:

Jan 31, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #6,265 of 6,356

You know you're an audiophile when your "American pop song" class recommends that you use high-quality audio gear in order to fully enjoy the course and this is your response:

I kid you not:

Then they force you to listen to Bieber?

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #6,267 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:

I kid you not:

Then they force you to listen to Bieber?

Thankfully no. It's pop music and culture from the 1840's (minstrelsy days) to the early 2000's I believe.

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #6,268 of 6,356
Thankfully no. It's pop music and culture from the 1840's (minstrelsy days) to the early 2000's I believe.

That's interesting... Hope they deal with Nirvana and such...

If they deal with Backstreet Boys I'll laugh.

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #6,270 of 6,356
Quote:
You'd rather buy speakers and interconnects than to talk to the cute girl in the music section at best buy. 

When you'd rather buy some crappy interconnects and be on your way than maybe meet a nice girl (and having a chance at getting laid), you're very likely an audiophile, but you're also being so wrong...

You could have talked her into buying better gear and giving her music recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back