1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417
419 420 421 422 423 424
Next

Last
  1. Achmedisdead
    Quote:

Facepalm.gif

2. Amputate
    You can no longer walk the streets because other people's gear pisses you off...

3. farfelshtein
    Quote:

Watru talking about bro? All the cool girls hang out in Radioshack...n00b

4. AHorseNamedJeff
    From what I've noticed, talking to girls is more important than music? Also, YKYAA when you have to choose between two girls, and the only thing you can do to relieve the stress is Pink Floyd + Grados.

5. Arkyle
    Quote:

When you talk to the cute girl in the music section because she is not only cute, but might as well share your love for music?

6. linglingjr
    When a cute girl comes to school with beats around her neck and she instantly becomes less attractive. Happened today :frowning2:

TheJesusGuy likes this.
  7. bearFNF Contributor
    It should be your mission in life to help the cute girl hear great
    music!!!

8. VisceriousZERO
    A cute girl came into my life and now I'm getting her to hear better (just got her a pair of grados and she loves them)

9. miceblue
    Quote:
    Hahahahaha, I just saw your avatar and thought that was your reply post. XD
    It totally fits the mood though.

You know you're an audiophile when your "American pop song" class recommends that you use high-quality audio gear in order to fully enjoy the course and this is your response:
    612px-Challenge_accepted.png

I kid you not:
    ScreenShot2013-01-31at4.24.16PM.png

10. VisceriousZERO

Then they force you to listen to Bieber?

11. FatmanSize48
    This is head-fi, not reddit

12. miceblue
    Quote:
    Thankfully no. It's pop music and culture from the 1840's (minstrelsy days) to the early 2000's I believe.

13. VisceriousZERO

That's interesting... Hope they deal with Nirvana and such...

If they deal with Backstreet Boys I'll laugh.

14. UrbanSmooth
    When a girl that you've been hanging out with for a few weeks all of a sudden gives you the cold shoulder, but, you don't even care because you're too focused on your next headphone/amp upgrade. :D :D :wink: :D :D :wink:

15. ZMZB
    Quote:
    When you'd rather buy some crappy interconnects and be on your way than maybe meet a nice girl (and having a chance at getting laid), you're very likely an audiophile, but you're also being so wrong...

You could have talked her into buying better gear and giving her music recommendations.

First

Back
408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417
419 420 421 422 423 424
Next

Last