You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #6,121 of 6,356
I got my hair cut today..... having downloaded Florence and the Machine discography and a the xx album(both mastered very well) and after listening to them with longer hair for the past several weeks I feel stupid for trying to analyze anything with long hair. Getting it cut made such a huge difference, they don't even sound like the same cans.

Someone send Tyll a wig and measure the frequency reponse :D

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #6,122 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:
I got my hair cut today..... having downloaded Florence and the Machine discography and a the xx album(both mastered very well) and after listening to them with longer hair for the past several weeks I feel stupid for trying to analyze anything with long hair. Getting it cut made such a huge difference, they don't even sound like the same cans.

Someone send Tyll a wig and measure the frequency reponse: D

tongue_smile.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #6,126 of 6,356
Jan 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #6,127 of 6,356
Jan 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #6,128 of 6,356
Quote:
...when you spend more time on head-fi then doing homework.

More time on Head-Fi? More time than homework, eating, and usually sleeping, all combined. Hell, I go on Head-Fi at school....

YKYAA when in the middle of class (teacher is giving a lecture on some crap about cellular mutations or something) you raise your hand and ask your teachers opinion on a new amp you are considering, having been researching it on your phone, and having no idea where you are anymore.

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #6,129 of 6,356
when you are on headfi on phone at lunch break. and is the first place you go when you get home. and is the last thing you do before you sleep. and is the first thing you do after waking up. not even brushing teeth

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #6,130 of 6,356
Quote:
when you are on headfi on phone at lunch break. and is the first place you go when you get home. and is the last thing you do before you sleep. and is the first thing you do after waking up. not even brushing teeth

Doh!! Thanks for reminding me.  Gotta go brush my teeth now.  
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #6,131 of 6,356

Now get your ears cleaned out and be prepared for a omgwowwtf experience!

:)

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #6,132 of 6,356
Quote:

Yup yup.
YKYAAW the only indication to get a hear cut is when the cans can't get a perfect fit around the ears any more. (which means every 2 weeks).

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #6,133 of 6,356
When you can't wait for lunch break just to go out and listen to an album in the car, despite having not eaten in hours. Food can wait for later 
size]
 Oh and not to mention, I remember to bring my cans and port. amp to work with me everyday more than I do my wallet and phone.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #6,135 of 6,356
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back