You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #6,047 of 6,356
Duuuuuuuude, nice find! I'm actually listening to some of Tiësto's music right now with my M-100's. I'm really eager to try out the K167 and 267.

Today I've only seen 2 Beats Pro headphones.....

My calculations say you're about 60 miles from your closest university XD

Woah really? I was less than a mile away. XD

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #6,048 of 6,356
I really never see much of anything
size]

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #6,049 of 6,356
YKYAAW you go onto the Beats site to see what people say, one guy said, "I travel 80-90% of the time for work so I was looking for a new pair of headphones that are stylish, noise cancelling and have above average sound quality. I've used Bose, Incase, Munitio and finally found a pair that I will use for the years to come.
I let my coworker listen to them and got the best quote..its like a "Mobile Club that no one knows you're in"...

Highly Recommended!!!"

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-executive/beats-executive,default,pd.html

And you just start laughing.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #6,050 of 6,356
Quote:
YKYAAW you go onto the Beats site to see what people say, one guy said, "I travel 80-90% of the time for work so I was looking for a new pair of headphones that are stylish, noise cancelling and have above average sound quality. I've used Bose, Incase, Munitio and finally found a pair that I will use for the years to come.
I let my coworker listen to them and got the best quote..its like a "Mobile Club that no one knows you're in"...

Highly Recommended!!!"

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-executive/beats-executive,default,pd.html

I just had a look on the site and it seems that there are no real tech specs (other than dimensions and weight) anywhere to be seen without going to the manual and going to the tech specs. What's up with that? I know target audience probably doesn't read them much but still, pretty much any company I've known actually have the tech specs on the product page

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #6,051 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:

Highly Recommended!!!"

I just had a look on the site and it seems that there are no real tech specs (other than dimensions and weight) anywhere to be seen without going to the manual and going to the tech specs. What's up with that? I know target audience probably doesn't read them much but still, pretty much any company I've known actually have the tech specs on the product page

Even Skullcandy had them! They had ohms too.

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #6,052 of 6,356
Glad to know I'm not the only one that's modified their Windows 7 themes.

can't stand the glass theme that comes with Windows 7.  I tired messing with Rainmeter but it hogs resources and I never see my desktop anyway XD

Skyline!!! What theme is that..i love it

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #6,054 of 6,356
Quote:
Portable CD player? How quaint, and inconvenient.

I honestly would use my old portable CD player if it had a decent DAC, but alas even though it was quite expensive new, its a sloppy mess. 

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #6,055 of 6,356
u knw ur a audiophile when u have tinnitus.....

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #6,056 of 6,356
My main issue with my CD Player is the amp....my CIEM's are way too sensitive
Quote:
I honestly would use my old portable CD player if it had a decent DAC, but alas even though it was quite expensive new, its a sloppy mess. 

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #6,057 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when....you lose your long fought battle to NOT buy new speakers because your awesome headphones now make your formerly awesome speakers sound like an ipod taped to a quaker oatmeal canister and trying not to buy new speakers only makes you want them more until you see an interview with Andrew Jones of Pioneer talking about designing the speakers you want and in a fit of "WANT" you buy them with store pickup at 10 oclock at night and wonder how you're going to splain to your wife that you just spent even more money that month on audio equipment.... "It's okay baby, I have a work bonus coming up....inafewmonths what? No baby I didn't say anything there at the end thatyoucouldhear"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back