You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #2,731 of 6,356
Quote:
when you try every single headphone on display at a place where they sell headphones and ask every single one of your friends if you can try their headphones

You take the words from my life of this hobby. 
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #2,733 of 6,356
+1!
Quote:
When my Headphones cost more than my player

I think if you add up all the links in the chain up to my headphones though, they are about 66-33 split in pricing total (Headphones - rest of portable rig)

Aug 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #2,735 of 6,356
Quote:
When you see phelps wearing some cans you don't recognize and you pause until you can see the brand and spend the whole race searching for info online lol.

When you see one of the synchronized divers wearing Beats, get upset.  Then see another one wearing Bose 10 minutes later.

Aug 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM Post #2,738 of 6,356
when your thousandth post is in this thread and you've only been a member less than a year....

:) It's been fun. Can't wait for the next 1,000

Aug 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #2,744 of 6,356
Current pace is a bit slower, but I will eventually get there. I think on days I post, I average that much, just sometimes a day or two while threads are slow I don't get that many. I try not to just post randomly, but be able to add to the conversation. If I really wanted I'm sure I could spam the forums, but I dont think it's wise.
Quote:
Around 9 posts a day if I calculated right. 30+ posts on a weekend day is not impossible.

Aug 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM Post #2,745 of 6,356
You know you are an audiophile when:

Just wished it was not the beats, but couldn't find a better picture.

Maybe, becoz its beats... its a ' you know you aren't an audiophile ' moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back