You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM Post #94 of 6,356
when you have to convince yourself not to spend all of your tax refund on audio gear and headphones.

Mar 16, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #96 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when you have nightmares about receiving the wrong headphone and it literally terrifies you! (3 days in a row now!)
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #98 of 6,356
LOL. Funny thing, the night before my custom IEM's were going to arrive, I had a nightmare where my customs came, but when they came and I opened the box, they were just universals. Scared the bejeebus out of me. haha.

Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you have nightmares about receiving the wrong headphone and it literally terrifies you! (3 days in a row now!)
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2011 at 2:34 PM Post #100 of 6,356
...when you forgot to pick up your girlfriend for a date because you were listening to a new pair of headphones

...when you tell your co-workers you're hung over when they ask you why you look like a wreck, while instead you were spending all night listening to that new amp

...when you use music to listen to your rig, instead of using your rig to listen to music

Mar 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #101 of 6,356
... when you think that Jecklin Floats are the most beautiful headphones in the world.

... when other people ask you which headphone do you have and... when they are not listening to you any more... and you have named only a few...

... when you want to make a paper about the K1000 at school.

... when others look always
confused_face(1).gif
 if you name your latest purchase.

Mar 16, 2011 at 5:03 PM Post #102 of 6,356
when you're a member of Head-Fi!!!!

Mar 16, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #103 of 6,356
when you're able to tell a male that he's got a nice set of cans.

Mar 16, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #105 of 6,356
You always try to identify someone's head gear.

Calling headphones, "audio gear/head gear".

When you're never satisfied with your headphones.

Whenever you hear your favorite audio brand or a well known audiophile brand, you try to find out if the person is also an audiophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back