You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #62 of 6,356

Quote:
Amazing how trends change your perception - that much ink on a model (real or Photoshopped) would have portrayed her as anything-but-a-nice-girl even 5 years ago. Have to admit that I find the 'sell it with sex' advertising in audio to be pretty lame - it really is an industry stuck in the 70s.

That picture comes from suicidegirls according to that logo. All they sell is sex. But I Know what you mean, if you look a mags such as T3 and Stuff.

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM Post #67 of 6,356

Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you start having dreams about headphones.

Sheesh! I thought I was the only one! lol

Mar 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #69 of 6,356

Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you start having dreams about headphones.

lol. Whenever I order headphones, I always dream of getting them and being extremely disappointed because they are extremely cheap feeling and barely look like what I saw online.

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #73 of 6,356
or when you cry alone in the dark because you cannot touch the nirvana without a pair of headphones

you fall asleep with your headphones and when you woke up, you are scared that you have slept on them, and your head may have been to heavy for them

you prefer listen to music than playing games, whatching a jackie chan movie, or even you prefer listen to music than whatching por*n

or you preffer listen to music, then making love!... 

and you are clearly an audiophile if you feel a deep, dirty, pleasure, mental and physycal, when listening to your very high end rig....

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #74 of 6,356

Quote:
"or even you prefer listen to music than whatching por*n"

poron? porun? poryn? poran? porin? poren? I'm trying to figure out what the wildcard is in place of... *just kidding 
wink_face.gif

Also,
Quote:

"or when you cry alone in the dark because you cannot touch the nirvana without a pair of headphones"

Chasing the dragon all the way.

Mar 15, 2011 at 11:33 PM Post #75 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when you suddenly hear a detail you've never heard before in a song you've listened to a thousand times and then get the sudden urge to tell someone around you only to realize that you're surrounded by coworkers who won't care. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back