You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #5,776 of 6,356
Quote:
When you spend more time downloading music then listening to the music itself.

That just implies that you have a very s-l-o-w Internet connection. 
biggrin.gif

You know you're an audiophile when you won't read your textbook and listen to music at the same time because you're easily distracted...

...from the music. 
dt880smile.png

Jan 13, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #5,777 of 6,356
Quote:

biggrin.gif

You know you're an audiophile when you won't read your textbook and listen to music at the same time because you're easily distracted...

...from the music. 
dt880smile.png

Agreed!

Jan 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #5,778 of 6,356
When you spend more time downloading music then listening to the music itself.

biggrin.gif

...from the music. 
dt880smile.png

When I'm doing homework I can handle it. But when I'm on the computer typing a paper I start typing the lyrics of the song. Maybe it is because I write my lyrics on the computer.

Jan 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #5,782 of 6,356
you write the lyrics? I thought I was picky....

Jan 13, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #5,783 of 6,356
Quote:
I thought you guys might like this.

Poor man's stand. 
biggrin.gif
 I actually considered buying that one, but figured the hook might damage the headband padding. I still don't have a stand, unfortunately.

Jan 13, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #5,784 of 6,356
When your not considering selling your Xbox 360, 3DS, and PSP to not fund new audio equipment..

wink.gif

Jan 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #5,785 of 6,356
Quote:
When your not considering selling your Xbox 360, 3DS, and PSP to not fund new audio equipment..

wink.gif

"Not" considering? I have sold so much stuff to fund my addiction. DS Lite, DSi, and electronic drum kit (kept my acoustic) an iPod Touch...the list goes on.

Jan 13, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #5,786 of 6,356
When you spend two weeks researching on the web and pestering electronics techs before buying a soldering iron to mod a seven (or so) year old sound card to get (hopefully) better sound out of it, even though you rarely hook your cans to it any way.

Jan 13, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #5,787 of 6,356
Quote:
Quote:
I thought you guys might like this.

Poor man's stand. 
biggrin.gif
 I actually considered buying that one, but figured the hook might damage the headband padding. I still don't have a stand, unfortunately.

How about a 2-in-1 headphone stand? :wink:

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #5,789 of 6,356
speaking of which, anything I should add to mine?

"Angel" by Massive Attack has extremely low bass effects, which is great for testing "how low can they go"? in frequency response, and if the headphones can deliver the bass lines undistorted.

Jan 13, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #5,790 of 6,356
Quote:
When you have a dedicated playlist of test tracks for new gear.

Speaking of which, anything I should add to mine?
L3000.gif

big thumbs up for T-ARA, any reason why you prefer the japanese version?

I make sure I have Twinkle by Taetiseo to test pop music and female voices, 3 different voice signature plus instrument heavy back track, I like to hear how well the headphones can separate them sonically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back