You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #3,241 of 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetdragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does he wear beats if he hates wearing headphones?

No, he doesn't have any headphones. Some of his friends have beats and he's impressed at "how hard they kick"

Ugh. Heres another one: You know you're an audiophile if you hear that and want to smack the person who said it...

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though... he loves the 8320s.

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #3,242 of 6,356
Quote:
No, he doesn't have any headphones. Some of his friends have beats and he's impressed at "how hard they kick"

Ugh. Heres another one: You know you're an audiophile if you hear that and want to smack the person who said it...

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though... he loves the 8320s.

that's good, hmm well maybe he would wear headphones if they arecomfortable enough

Sep 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #3,243 of 6,356

You know you're an audiophile when you get so damn depressed and angry because your girlfriend broke your favorite pair cans and you have to spend the next few months eating crappy food because your saving for a new ones (sorry teenager crying out loud right now!)

Sep 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #3,244 of 6,356
Quote:
that's good, hmm well maybe he would wear headphones if they arecomfortable enough

He's a BMX biker, he can't wear headphones, only in-ears. If he had a full-size headphone on they would fall right off. The only exception to this is maybe a Senn HD-25-II or a DT1350...

However he also thinks all my full-size cans look dumb, which is a major part of the reason he doesn't like headphones. He's kinda vain. Lol. Personally I find all of my sets to look quite stylish save for the SE-500s, as those look plumb dumb from the front XD

I'll let him try my 1350s when I get them... maybe they'll convince him otherwise.

Sep 16, 2012 at 12:36 AM Post #3,245 of 6,356
you know you're an audiophile when there's something about a certain headphone, you just can't pinpoint why, but you can't stop listening to it. It's not comfy, it looks stupid, you're woefully underamping it, it's twice your own age, the cable is shorting out to the point where it's barely listenable, and yet you can't stop loving it.

Sep 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #3,250 of 6,356
[classic] ... when you have a haircut and notice a sound quality boost afterwards. :D (probably due to better seal)

Yes gentlemen, it's time to shave your head. *j/k* :p

Sep 16, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #3,251 of 6,356
Quote:
[classic] ... when you have a haircut and notice a sound quality boost afterwards. :D (probably due to better seal)

Yes gentlemen, it's time to shave your head. *j/k* :p

I've noticed that after a haircut some of my headphones fall off my head XD

Sep 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #3,252 of 6,356
You know your an audiophile when your name on Steam is rxg | Schiit.

Sep 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #3,254 of 6,356
when you could talk to your friends and family about headphones for so long they ignore your presense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back