You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #183 of 6,356

Quote:
Quote:
When you listen to music... only, without doing something else.

I've been doing that for years... long before I even considered a quest for higher quality audio or anything of the "audiophile" variety. Have I really been one this whole time and not known it
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeap!! 
L3000.gif

Mar 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #185 of 6,356
...you're at a music store at one of the listening booths with some abused Koss headphones and your friends happen to be in the same store that day. When they see you they ask you what you're listening to and you reply "I'm seeing how these headphones sound."

Mar 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM Post #186 of 6,356

Quote:
...you're at a music store at one of the listening booths with some abused Koss headphones and your friends happen to be in the same store that day. When they see you they ask you what you're listening to and you reply "I'm seeing how these headphones sound."

lol i can relate to this. You begin to listen to the detail of the headphone rather than the music

Mar 21, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #189 of 6,356
Skipping lectures because you heard your headphones could be delivered any moment (currently doing this)

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #190 of 6,356

Quote:
Skipping lectures because you heard your headphones could be delivered any moment (currently doing this)

Bad Boi Klub

When your biggest complaint of your neighbor's incessant blasting of of his subwoofer is that is is in no way hi-fi.

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #192 of 6,356

Quote:

every time I get a shipment I skip lunch and the remaining 2 periods ofter that hahaha.

Mar 21, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #195 of 6,356
how many audiophiles does it take to change a lightbulb?

one to fit the bulb
one more to say its too bright [or too warm]
one to A/B the cables with a http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25964
one more to bring his NOS lightbulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back