Yanyin Discussion thread
Sep 6, 2021 at 3:07 AM Post #512 of 2,418
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and after many hours of reading this is my first post :wink:

I follow the Alladins closely, but I am worried about their low impedance, after reading the reviews. Do you think they would work well with a source that it has a 0.3Ω and 0.5Ω (bal) output
welcome man...............
Yes it ll be fine as long as the output impedance is under or equal to 1 Ohm

Sep 6, 2021 at 5:01 AM Post #514 of 2,418
Thank you, that's a relief because for what I've read, im pretty sure I'm gonna like them ; even if I still hesitate with the H40s and the Teas :sweat_smile:
Don't worry man.....its always a matter of personal prefference.....

Sep 6, 2021 at 12:57 PM Post #516 of 2,418
Sep 6, 2021 at 1:31 PM Post #517 of 2,418
Please let us know.......

Ok .... first impression: a disaster !! Seriously, a real disaster! I'm not joking, but ther's a reason: the impedence. My player is 16 Ohm, like 90% of commercial players ...
As a result, the headphones sound edgy in the highs, the bass feels excessive and uncontrolled, the mids simply .... don't exist. Really awful!
Fortunately, this is not the first time that I see ultra sensitive headphones.
The solutions to this problem are: first of all a player with an impedance of 8/10 ohm, or if you can't have the righ player the second sultion is this miraculous little object: https://ifi-audio.com / products / iMatch /
thanks to this impedance-reducer the Aladdin showed their true aspect: full, full-bodied and controlled bass. The mids are in the right place, very good and refined highs, excellent spatiality and well separated instruments. In short, these Alladin are very beautiful, the difference with my (EX)favorite BGVP DM8s? the bass is much fuller and richer.
This is just the first impression after the first rehearsals, I am listening to them even now and I am more and more convinced of what I wrote: beware of the source, if you do not have a good player or an object like the one I suggested. .. get ready for a big disappointment.
I apologize for my terrible english!!!

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #519 of 2,418
Ok .... first impression: a disaster !! Seriously, a real disaster! I'm not joking, but ther's a reason: the impedence. My player is 16 Ohm, like 90% of commercial players ...
As a result, the headphones sound edgy in the highs, the bass feels excessive and uncontrolled, the mids simply .... don't exist. Really awful!
Fortunately, this is not the first time that I see ultra sensitive headphones.
The solutions to this problem are: first of all a player with an impedance of 8/10 ohm, or if you can't have the righ player the second sultion is this miraculous little object: https://ifi-audio.com / products / iMatch /
thanks to this impedance-reducer the Aladdin showed their true aspect: full, full-bodied and controlled bass. The mids are in the right place, very good and refined highs, excellent spatiality and well separated instruments. In short, these Alladin are very beautiful, the difference with my (EX)favorite BGVP DM8s? the bass is much fuller and richer.
This is just the first impression after the first rehearsals, I am listening to them even now and I am more and more convinced of what I wrote: beware of the source, if you do not have a good player or an object like the one I suggested. .. get ready for a big disappointment.
I apologize for my terrible english!!!
Your english is mighty fine! Which player are you using by the way? With Shanling UP4 and M3X, never had any such problem.

Sep 6, 2021 at 2:17 PM Post #520 of 2,418
Your english is mighty fine! Which player are you using by the way? With Shanling UP4 and M3X, never had any such problem.
I'm using Hiby R5 (a good player but not perfect for this type of earphones), the M3X is my next purchase.... it's really a good portable player!! The Shanling M3X have 10 Ohm, is perfect for iem like Alladin.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021 at 2:31 PM Post #521 of 2,418
I'm using Hiby R5 (a good player but not perfect for this type of earphones), the M3X is my next purchase.... it's really a good portable player!! The Shanling M3X have 10 Ohm, is perfect for iem like Alladin.
Before I went for M3X, I was seriously considering Hiby R5 Saber...thankfully I did not ultimately...

Sep 6, 2021 at 3:17 PM Post #522 of 2,418
Right now, this IS the only solution for sources in high gain / low sensitivity devices by default...

IMG_20210906_231237.jpg

https://ifi-audio.com/products/iematch/

Sep 6, 2021 at 4:49 PM Post #524 of 2,418
whats all this Output Impedance jazz..
Modern devices should be lower than 2!
Correct....
The only device (see below Dap section) that I own which is nearly 10 Ohms output impedance is Colorfly C10 ( 5 years old and more)
Apart from this I have used Hiby R5 testing a few really sensitive iems with no issue at all.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021 at 4:53 PM Post #525 of 2,418
Therefore my concern about pairing it with my FiiO Btr3K :no_mouth: in addition the IEMatch is not the cheapest "add-on"...
Believe me...
Ain't gonna need any kind of adapter if your device is up to 1 Ohm output impedance
Don't waste any money on this man....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back