Yanyin Discussion thread
Aug 19, 2021 at 12:50 AM Post #376 of 2,418
I am enjoying this exquisite bar of chocolate. Comes with a random bonus player. I am about to throw on the Aladdin for my first listen.
DSC08701.JPG

Aug 19, 2021 at 1:24 AM Post #377 of 2,418
My goodness. Hannah Reid sounds stupendous using the Aladdin and the DX300Max. Unbelievable her vocals will send shivers down your spine. I have been keeping an eye on all the new DAPs and decided to punt for a DX300Max. I have to say this thing was worth every penny. I can get a real good idea how this player performs sonically using the Aladdins. The lowest noise floor, blackest of back grounds, widest of stages, superbly dynamic and this is out of the box.

Love how reference the Aladdin sounds on this player. Was gonna get to some cable pairings in tonight but this thing landed at my house. Been playing with it. Wasn't able to listen to it unit now. This thing is gonna be my top dog in the house as far as testing earphones goes.

The only issue is, this thing sound so stupendous I can see these making them free earbuds you get in air flights sounding like TOTL level earphones. Lol.

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #378 of 2,418
One of my fave testers for sub bass texture. If you get this album to play on your players, don't know if your a hip hop fan but hip hop music in general needs good bass presence and sub bass needs to have very good texture.

Really good track especially the lyrics that I forgot to check out the bass 🤣
But yeah now I know the Subbass texture !! It's felt great with monarch and Holocene , but best was with my cheapo 2.1 speakers 🤩 , they still shine in instruments ( vocals cough cough ) ...
Thanks 🙏

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:22 AM Post #380 of 2,418
My goodness. Hannah Reid sounds stupendous using the Aladdin and the DX300Max. Unbelievable her vocals will send shivers down your spine. I have been keeping an eye on all the new DAPs and decided to punt for a DX300Max. I have to say this thing was worth every penny. I can get a real good idea how this player performs sonically using the Aladdins. The lowest noise floor, blackest of back grounds, widest of stages, superbly dynamic and this is out of the box.

Love how reference the Aladdin sounds on this player. Was gonna get to some cable pairings in tonight but this thing landed at my house. Been playing with it. Wasn't able to listen to it unit now. This thing is gonna be my top dog in the house as far as testing earphones goes.

The only issue is, this thing sound so stupendous I can see these making them free earbuds you get in air flights sounding like TOTL level earphones. Lol.
Rename the player - Brusick (pronounced brew-zik) . Guess the origin of the name :wink:

BTW, I don't agree much with that last sentence of yours...if the transducer simply does not have the capacity, no source can elevate its performance to TOTL level...but I believe you didn't really mean it, did you?

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:32 AM Post #381 of 2,418
Rename the player - Brusick (pronounced brew-zik) . Guess the origin of the name :wink:

BTW, I don't agree much with that last sentence of yours...if the transducer simply does not have the capacity, no source can elevate its performance to TOTL level...but I believe you didn't really mean it, did you?
What's brusick ?? Being sick of bru company coffee 🤣🤣🤣
From that, I did find this track while looking into my coffee made from BRU company just to see the different bass instruments...

https://tidal.com/track/67737596

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:35 AM Post #382 of 2,418
What's brusick ?? Being sick of bru company coffee 🤣🤣🤣
From that, I did find this track while looking into my coffee made from BRU company just to see the different bass instruments...

https://tidal.com/track/67737596
Brick + Music = Brusick!

That essentially is one brick of a DAP that plays music! So it's a fitting name!

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:41 AM Post #384 of 2,418
Ahha my N6ii is a brusick for sure then , but if I add phone + DacAmp and just strap it, will that be a brusick?? Or just a big brick used for self defense 🤣
Man, N6II for sure does NOT look like a Brick. However, the DX300 Max very surely does!

Phone + DacAmp...let's just call it a cinderblock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aug 19, 2021 at 5:19 AM Post #386 of 2,418
I am enjoying this exquisite bar of chocolate. Comes with a random bonus player. I am about to throw on the Aladdin for my first listen.
DSC08701.JPG

CONGRATS! Enjoy your Music more....

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:53 PM Post #388 of 2,418
I'd have loved to set up an "Aladdin's gave" with toy gems and coins, and warm lighting.. but all I had time for (and I didn't have time for that) is a walk in the somewhat abandoned trails near my work. Not organized or edited, but I wanted something to use for when I write the review.

https://imgur.com/a/86BEYp7

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #389 of 2,418
Another Aladdin review....
Very very nice....................
Keep those coming............

Aug 19, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #390 of 2,418

Users who are viewing this thread

Back