Yanyin Discussion thread
Aug 2, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #91 of 2,418
Aug 3, 2021 at 6:06 AM Post #92 of 2,418
Jumped on the train, after reading a statement that it's supposedly better than 3DT...wish me luck :fingers_crossed:

Aug 3, 2021 at 11:37 PM Post #95 of 2,418
Good things to those who wait. I promise :ksc75smile:. You guys and gals will be the first adopters. A lot is riding on what you say when you get yours. Please do hear them out of the box and be mind blown. Cus it will happen. You watch. I haven't had too many earphones that sound as incredible as the Aladdin out of the box. You will all see what I mean once they deliver the goods.

Aug 4, 2021 at 7:30 AM Post #97 of 2,418
Is there anything this one does that Dunu Sa6 doesn't, except for the bass?
I guess having Orb, Sa6 and Rose, buying those would be sidegrade at best... I know need to be heading to the Land of LAND...
We're waiting for you to become the next Landlord!

And yes, Aladdin will replace the QT9 MK2 I believe, so not really a point.

Aug 4, 2021 at 8:07 AM Post #98 of 2,418
Is there anything this one does that Dunu Sa6 doesn't, except for the bass?
I guess having Orb, Sa6 and Rose, buying those would be sidegrade at best... I know need to be heading to the Land* of LAND...
If you don't have the SA6, yes. Go for it. '07 similar tuning is a winner!
Otherwise
*Quite a sensible approach. Est trebles are the way to go...

Text courtesy @audio123 review SA6
1628078503856.png

Aug 5, 2021 at 5:25 AM Post #102 of 2,418
Thanks for the suggestion, but both VE8 and U12t are full BA. I prefer DD timbre. That's why most of my IEMs are full DD or hybrid ones with DD. Friend of mine is suggesting Softears Turii and Shinchiku Kangen, but have no chance for audition on those and never bought an IEM without audition. I found very few reviews on them as well. SK is beyond my price range, though.
then go for Yanyin Technology Rosemary, good vocal with superb imaging

Aug 5, 2021 at 5:48 AM Post #104 of 2,418
DSC08447.JPG

Watering my grass with the Aladdin. It is fully burned in at this point and they sound pretty good.

Nice cable too!

Aug 5, 2021 at 5:52 AM Post #105 of 2,418
Thanks for the suggestion, but both VE8 and U12t are full BA. I prefer DD timbre. That's why most of my IEMs are full DD or hybrid ones with DD. Friend of mine is suggesting Softears Turii and Shinchiku Kangen, but have no chance for audition on those and never bought an IEM without audition. I found very few reviews on them as well. SK is beyond my price range, though.
It's Gold powder inlaid kimono pattern. The design, creation and realisation itself could be about usd.1,000 / pair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back