Yanyin Discussion thread
Dec 12, 2022 at 7:00 AM Post #2,101 of 2,418
I just tested them with the Qudelix 5K. Turns ouf the right side of the cable is dead. With a different cable I do get sound out of both IEMs.

Dec 12, 2022 at 7:15 AM Post #2,102 of 2,418
I just tested them with the Qudelix 5K. Turns ouf the right side of the cable is dead. With a different cable I do get sound out of both IEMs.
Sometimes the distances between female and male do not match by a little, and you have to use spacer washers. Check if by gradually removing the connector you can hear the lost channel. In any case, they should change the cable for the requested one. It happened to me too. I had ordered the 4.4mm and it came with the 3.5 SE.

Dec 12, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #2,103 of 2,418
I stepped on my moonlights just replaced them with mahina
I congratulate you! This is called retribution. You then spoke inappropriately to me, although I did not ask you to respond to my messages at all then. It was necessary to look at the ground, and not to step on the headphones. These are your problems. I didn't want to write this, but you honestly deserve it.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #2,114 of 2,418
So, for the future, to call someone a troll, first understand the situation, and then call them. When you buy quite expensive headphones, you probably worry about how they will sound, will they meet your expectations? So I, after watching several reviews, was already mentally prepared for what was said in those videos and that the headphones would turn out to have low-quality high frequencies. And a friend on the forum added fuel to the fire, said that the high frequencies in them are so-so. But when I got them, I realized that I had excellent hybrid headphones in my hands, one of the best.

Dec 12, 2022 at 12:37 PM Post #2,115 of 2,418
So, for the future, to call someone a troll, first understand the situation, and then call them. When you buy quite expensive headphones, you probably worry about how they will sound, will they meet your expectations? So I, after watching several reviews, was already mentally prepared for what was said in those videos and that the headphones would turn out to have low-quality high frequencies. And a friend on the forum added fuel to the fire, said that the high frequencies in them are so-so. But when I got them, I realized that I had excellent hybrid headphones in my hands, one of the best.
Yes and you were telling everyone they had no treble i told you otherwise but u still kept talking crap. so who was right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back