Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged)
Sep 21, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #2,101 of 3,295
  Whoa. So XDAC, zardak, and Digital7 are the same person. Not only this, but...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/750619/debunk-the-yamaha-mt220-myth

...he's the one who started that thread back in January!

In this thread, he made it seem like he only recently heard the MT220, and before that was even asking us for advice about how good it was! Unbelievable.

Wow, what an unbelievable troll.  He even started trolling me about the Fiio X3 2nd Generation!  Haha.

How did folks end up finding out who he really was?

Sep 21, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #2,102 of 3,295
Somewhat back on topic; anyone that like me has heard a tiny bit of harshness in the mids/high mids of the 220 should listen to them on a tube amp or at the very least a tube DAC. I'm listening on a Feliks Audio Expressivo right now and it's epic!

Sep 21, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #2,103 of 3,295

In this thread, he made it seem like he only recently heard the MT220, and before that was even asking us for advice about how good it was! Unbelievable.

Yeah I remember that thread, still proud of my response on there...short but sweet.

There is zero point getting into a debate/argument with people like that, it's entirely wasted energy. He went fishing and you bit.

I think we need to help each other out if we see a member getting drawn into heated but pointless debate...

"you've been baited"!

Sep 21, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #2,104 of 3,295

Wow, I didn't realize he started that thread also. He's a master troll, with a huge hate on for the mt220's. Lol!

Sep 21, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #2,106 of 3,295

Wow, what an unbelievable troll.  He even started trolling me about the Fiio X3 2nd Generation!  Haha.

How did folks end up finding out who he really was?

Secret
ph34r.gif
wink_face.gif

Best to get back on to the nuts and bollts here as discussing this only keeps it rolling.

waynes are somewhere and had some wine glass shattering/ wall crumbling deep resonant and glassy highs Tibetan monk chants rolling through them for about 15 hours by now.

These are a really solid and beautifully built item, and the pads are incredibly soft.
Doubt these will ever fall apart.

Sep 21, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #2,108 of 3,295
When are yours arriving?

I'll probably have them on my head next week sometime. I'll then be able to start my own mt220 hate thread lol 
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #2,109 of 3,295
Wait a minute, so these two moderately priced headphones that are supposed to be amazing was just a ruse by some guy with a real hard on to bash this particular headphone? LOL

I was actually really curious what the headphones are. 
triportsad.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #2,110 of 3,295
  Wait a minute, so these two moderately priced headphones that are supposed to be amazing was just a ruse by some guy with a real hard on to bash this particular headphone? LOL

I was actually really curious what the headphones are. 
triportsad.gif

He was just about to PM me the names too, on the condition that I keep it secret for whatever reason...too late for that now. But I mean...the headphones he said were better cost under $100. Not worth stressing ourselves out over.

Sep 21, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #2,111 of 3,295

He was just about to PM me the names too, on the condition that I keep it secret for whatever reason...too late for that now. But I mean...the headphones he said were better cost under $100. Not worth stressing ourselves out over.

Yeah was just curious cause of how "secret" he was keeping it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything but just silly attention getting behavior.

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #2,112 of 3,295
I think......guessing....as long as u dun rub alcohol on the pads,
Just use clean water, the skin shouldn't crack.

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #2,113 of 3,295
Just so it may bring up some interesting comparisons from those who've heard both, I'm pretty sure from looking at his history he was talking about SRH-440 and SRH-550DJ. Not heard either so can't comment.

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:56 PM Post #2,114 of 3,295
Just so it may bring up some interesting comparisons from those who've heard both, I'm pretty sure from looking at his history he was talking about SRH-440 and SRH-550DJ. Not heard either so can't comment.

Interesting. I remember a guy doing the same thing in at least one of the big M50 threads, quite a while ago, claiming he had an inexpensive headphone that basically is THE perfect sounding headphone. Did the same thing with the baiting and secret keeping. The others that called him on his **** basically said the same thing as you. They thought he was talking about the Shure DJ headphones as well.

Sep 21, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #2,115 of 3,295
440 is kinda balanced,lean soundg...
Also like a dt250. ( distant impression)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back