Yamaha EPH-100
May 24, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #3,888 of 4,690
I thought the memory effect is great so it's easier to be worn over the ear. I've been wearing it over-the-ear since I first got it and never experienced microphonic and other problems, so it's highly recommended

May 24, 2014 at 6:02 AM Post #3,890 of 4,690
What do you mean memory effect on cable? :S I only know about memory effect on old battery.

Its where the cable gets kinked and then stays like that and doesn't stay straight basically. Its kinda annoying but like some have said you can wear over the ear to solve this.

May 24, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #3,891 of 4,690
Hi,guys. Today the right speaker of my earphone stopped working. I've tried to move a cable around the speaker and sound appeared for a moment, sometime in a normal volume and sometime lower. What do you think is it cable problem or condensation?
Oh it's wire issue can I disassemble it without damaging driver?

May 24, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #3,893 of 4,690
Hi,guys. Today the right speaker of my earphone stopped working. I've tried to move a cable around the speaker and sound appeared for a moment, sometime in a normal volume and sometime lower. What do you think is it cable problem or condensation?
Oh it's wire issue can I disassemble it without damaging driver?

That sounds like a cable issue. TBH disassembly is pointless, even if you can do it it'll be long complicated and you probs won't be able to fix it. I'd get a replacement.

May 24, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #3,895 of 4,690
That would be cool actually. That and either more standard sized tips or easily available replacement tips.

May 25, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #3,899 of 4,690
Why don't you get a replacement pair if you liked them so much?It worked for me.

May 25, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #3,900 of 4,690
  It's a pity to use my earphones only for 8 month :frowning2:

I'm thinking about my new earphones. What do u think about these RHA MA750 and Rock-It Sound R-50.
The second I picked because I've never felt monitor earphones experience.

Have a look at the mediadevil artisanphonics, i have the ehp100's and think you'll be very surprised by them.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MediaDevil-Artisanphonics-premium-earphones-microphone/dp/B00GAIP5CO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back