Yamaha EPH-100
Oct 24, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #2,943 of 4,690
Thanks for the reply, I am definitely more inclined to purchasing these now.

Can anyone else comment on the bass of these compared to the hje 900? Or even compared to the soundmagic e10?

Don't even compare mate. Grab them straight away.

PS. I suggest any of you that are on the edge of buying these, please dont wait too long. The last stock left this year in UK is available only from Audio Affair. Don't be disappointed guys, grab them now!! :D

HERE!!! (hurry, they only got a few pairs left)

PS2. I've enquired everywhere else in UK for stock and I got these type of replies from all online stores...

Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately we have sold out of these headphones and there are no
available dates from Yamaha as to when they will be available again.
We have some excellent alternatives by Grado (IGI), Bose (IE2) or Ferrari
by Logic3 (G150) to consider.
If you would like any further assistance on these alternatives please don't
hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Steve.

Oct 25, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #2,944 of 4,690
I think I might have missed out on these! I've been scouring the internet for a pair but I can't find anywhere that will ship them to Canada. If anyone has any tips or knows of a place where I can find them, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Justin

Oct 25, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #2,945 of 4,690
Try here mate:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-EPH-100-In-Ear-Headphones-/120998673869?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item1c2c153dcd

Or here:
http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=5924

Spun out from my RenovateD and NCX'd HTC One X!

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #2,946 of 4,690
My babies have arrived :-D

First impressions:

WOW! These things are made for EDM music, mainly Trance. :D

Oct 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #2,947 of 4,690
See told you didn't i
wink_face.gif

Oct 25, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #2,948 of 4,690
Need advice. Yamaha I believe just introduced a pro line of over the ear headphones with in-line mic. Should I wait another month or two before I purchase these? I think they may release a revision to the eph100 with an in-line mic. That would make these headphones perfect for me. Currently I am using my stock apple earpods after my audio technica ck10 kicked the bucket again.

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #2,949 of 4,690
Quote:
Need advice. Yamaha I believe just introduced a pro line of over the ear headphones with in-line mic. Should I wait another month or two before I purchase these? I think they may release a revision to the eph100 with an in-line mic. That would make these headphones perfect for me. Currently I am using my stock apple earpods after my audio technica ck10 kicked the bucket again.

IEM not the same as over the ear, what do you want ?
So far the best headphones I got for techno / EDM were IEMs.

Oct 25, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #2,950 of 4,690
See told you didn't i
wink_face.gif

Yes you did mate, although I also paid over them I'm still very happy.

Now thinking about getting the JVC FXD80s as well, just don't know if I'll just be buying more of the same or if its really worth it.

Oct 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #2,951 of 4,690
Oh I know. I'm just expecting them to update the eph-100. Hopefully including a in-line mic. Just wanted to know if it was best to wait for that or if I am hoping for something that is not happening anytime soon.

Oct 26, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #2,952 of 4,690
Oh I know. I'm just expecting them to update the eph-100. Hopefully including a in-line mic. Just wanted to know if it was best to wait for that or if I am hoping for something that is not happening anytime soon.

Well, you could email yamaha about that. :wink:

To be honest though, everywhere I checked is out of stock so I wouldn't hesitate too long mate.

Oct 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #2,953 of 4,690
Quote:
Yes you did mate, although I also paid over them I'm still very happy.
Now thinking about getting the JVC FXD80s as well, just don't know if I'll just be buying more of the same or if its really worth it.

Depends, they have a bit less punch and sub bass, but they make up for it by being more airy and detailed.

It's their timbre that's to die for, very silky smooth.

For the money they represent far better value, but it all boils down to your needs.

They're certainly very good to have along side the eph100's for a bit of variety.

Oct 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #2,954 of 4,690
Oct 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #2,955 of 4,690
I will...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back