Xmas/Holiday Gift Exchange
Oct 17, 2001 at 8:41 PM Post #62 of 91
I'm in. I think a comparably priced LP should be in the bag o' tricks, too.

Oct 17, 2001 at 8:48 PM Post #63 of 91
Oh, something just occured to me. Tower Records (for those of you who have one nearby) is having an extended sale on cds. Some are crap, some are good. I spotted Weezer's Blue Album and Pinkerton for $9 the other day. So, I'll be sending that
biggrin.gif

Oct 17, 2001 at 11:16 PM Post #65 of 91
Sorry for that (ahem). So, are we going to do pairings or a ring? I'll rather stick with a pairing, since most of us are outside Mexico and it would be really complicated to send stuff to a number of countries instead of one.

Oct 17, 2001 at 11:22 PM Post #66 of 91
Quote:

One further suggestion: Let's not do "pairings." Let's make it more of a "ring."

AAAARGH ! This is killing me guys,but AGAIN I have to agree with the macster,way more interesting that way (you know I am just kiddin' MacD,right ? Right man? Uh,macster,you out there man ?)

And about Tower records,cool outfit.they put on a free Jazz fest every year in NY . They really need the business to stay viable as a business.We really don't want to see another "record store" go bye bye
BTW- "used" CD section,most played at the listening stations,others returns,all bargains

Oct 18, 2001 at 7:14 AM Post #68 of 91
I can do the ring thing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't worry, Onix, you'll still only have to send to one person. It's just that if you send to McDef, McDef might send to Gorgon and Gorgon might send to you. The ring is just a circular trade instead of McDef-Onix; Onix-McDef

Ring it is. Email me!

Oct 20, 2001 at 5:22 AM Post #71 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
And if you act now, you get absolutely free this lovely earwax removal set...

That e.r.s. looks like a screwdriver
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back