Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Oct 30, 2017 at 4:49 PM Post #830 of 888
T200 memory foam tips from AliExpress have served me well. I've ordered from 2 or 3 times from different sellers and they all seem to be the same product as far as I can tell.

I think I have a pair of comply foam tips included with my E50s that I haven't used. Might try that when I get home.

Strangely enough, trying the Gen 5 tips on the Gen 4 (original Hybrid) produces a better seal and better bass, but none of them sealed properly on the Gen 5.... If I can't get my pair working properly, might as well buy another pair of Gen 4...

More suggestions perhaps? I followed the thread and seems like the T200, JVC Spiral dots and KZ Starlines are the most commonly used tips. Is there anything else?

Oct 31, 2017 at 2:37 AM Post #832 of 888
Hi guys (again), Gearbest offer me some choise with my broken hybrid.
1. Refound on gb wallet
2. Refound on paypal
3. They send me another pair of hybrid free

Honestly, I found the hybrid not that good feeling of having them in the ear, they try to get out very easily even with the biggest silicon things (I do not know how to call them maybe they are called tips?) But they do not even convince me a lot.
Do I really try to give a second chance or buy another type from another brand? In the last case do you have any suggestions with the mic?

Oct 31, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #833 of 888
Hi guys (again), Gearbest offer me some choise with my broken hybrid.
1. Refound on gb wallet
2. Refound on paypal
3. They send me another pair of hybrid free

Honestly, I found the hybrid not that good feeling of having them in the ear, they try to get out very easily even with the biggest silicon things (I do not know how to call them maybe they are called tips?) But they do not even convince me a lot.
Do I really try to give a second chance or buy another type from another brand? In the last case do you have any suggestions with the mic?
I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head but I would be tempted to go for a refund or store credit and buy something else. I liked the HD Pros when I first got them but I rarely get them out of the drawer now.

Oct 31, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #834 of 888
I chose GB wallet myself when they gave me the choice but that was because they had a flash sale so I saved 4 or 5 bucks by ordering the replacement before they had finished the refund process. I sure didn't need a 2nd pair and I do order non audio products from them so for me it was an easy choice.

I like the sound and I like the fit when I wear them the wrong way. I didn't realize that the normal way to wear them cord downward wasn't directly down but steeply angled backwards. So I tried then to wear them as over ear with the cord angled forward of vertical. I get a good fit that way. This wasn't a case of wearing them upside down and swapped (left on right side, etc) but just wearing them rotated about 170° from the normal position. YMMV. Best I can offer for your question on whether or not to get a replacement.

Oct 31, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #835 of 888
Interesting maybe i don't need to trow them away, i "play" with the jack instert and pull i find the "right spot" and both sound the same volume with no problem, i think the problem is the jack and not the pods...

Oct 31, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #836 of 888
Interesting maybe i don't need to trow them away, i "play" with the jack instert and pull i find the "right spot" and both sound the same volume with no problem, i think the problem is the jack and not the pods...
What are you plugging them into?

I've found I need to fiddle with the jacks of a lot of IEMs with inline mics when I plug them into my PC. I think it's something to do with the extra connection on the jack for the mic that's not needed when plugging into a headphone port on a soundcard.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #837 of 888
What are you plugging them into?

I've found I need to fiddle with the jacks of a lot of IEMs with inline mics when I plug them into my PC. I think it's something to do with the extra connection on the jack for the mic that's not needed when plugging into a headphone port on a soundcard.

I try with more devices and all of them i have the volume problem not balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back