Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Oct 31, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #841 of 888
Probably still worth getting a refund/replacement then?
I choose refund but i want to try to save them.
Edit: I've change my mind (because i want a earphone with mic), i see there is two type of Hybrid. The IV and the pro hd wich the first is 2 drivers and the other is witch 3 drivers. Is this right? I see the price of Pro HD is not that high compared to the alternative i was thinking to buy (kz ks5)

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #842 of 888
I choose refund but i want to try to save them.
Edit: I've change my mind (because i want a earphone with mic), i see there is two type of Hybrid. The IV and the pro hd wich the first is 2 drivers and the other is witch 3 drivers. Is this right? I see the price of Pro HD is not that high compared to the alternative i was thinking to buy (kz ks5)
I'm not sure but I think you're right. I've got both (hybrid and Pro HD) but I don't really use them nowadays. I liked the Xiaomi / 1More phones when I started buying IEMs like a maniac but I prefer the KZs I've bought since (and the TFZ Exclusive 5s which I love but they cost more).

I should pull them out and listen to them again though because I've changed my mind about other IEMs before.

Oct 31, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #843 of 888
I'm not sure but I think you're right. I've got both (hybrid and Pro HD) but I don't really use them nowadays. I liked the Xiaomi / 1More phones when I started buying IEMs like a maniac but I prefer the KZs I've bought since (and the TFZ Exclusive 5s which I love but they cost more).

I should pull them out and listen to them again though because I've changed my mind about other IEMs before.

I'm in the same boat.

When I do pull the Pro HD out from time to time, it always puts a smile on my face. They sound great, and the build quality and smooth silky feeling of the cable and housings is unlike any other IEM I own.

Nov 9, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #845 of 888
I've got the Hybrid Pro (not HD) on the way, but are they also good? Or are only the HD versions worth using? Also got some KZ ZS5 on the way, will they be better?

Nov 9, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #847 of 888
I have the hd, they're ok but zs5v1 are better.
I have no clue if i'm receiving the zs5v1 or zs5v2...

upload_2017-11-9_13-17-46.png

Gearbest customer support is dumb.

Nov 11, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #849 of 888
How can you detect if you got the Pro or the Pro HD? I ordered just the pro, but on the earbuds is printed HD audio?
f1JLF1l.jpg

z4cctdD.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #851 of 888
Nov 11, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #852 of 888
Nov 29, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #853 of 888
Ordered the HD Pro's from Gearbest on the 17th Nov, delivered to the UK this morning and appear to be genuine (Manufacturing date: Aug 17).
Had a quick listen from my Cayin N3 and first impressions are very encouraging for a £15 earphone.

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #854 of 888
Ordered the HD Pro's from Gearbest on the 17th Nov, delivered to the UK this morning and appear to be genuine (Manufacturing date: Aug 17).
Had a quick listen from my Cayin N3 and first impressions are very encouraging for a £15 earphone.

Glad to hear the got the fake issue all sorted out.

Do you find the sub-bass and bass level sufficient? If not, it can be easily improved with the a tape mod.

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #855 of 888
Glad to hear the got the fake issue all sorted out.

Do you find the sub-bass and bass level sufficient? If not, it can be easily improved with the a tape mod.

The tape mod does sound interesting, bass and sub-bass is perhaps slightly lacking when listening at 'sensible' volumes. The seal is fairly good but I think it could be improved with foams.

If Xiaomi release a new model a little more efficiency would be welcomed. It pales in comparison to my Shure 530's though fortunately the Cayin N3 has a tonne of juice on medium gain.

I'm pleasantly surprised with these Pro HD's and will certainly post a direct comparison with the ageing Shure's. My primary rig is an iFi iDAC2 paired with Focal Elear's so the fact these sound so good for the price is truly astonishing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back