xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Aug 23, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #1,038 of 2,087
  Too bad it doesn't support M4A otherwise I would get one in a heartbeat.

On the specs it says:

Support MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV and other music formats

Does it definitely not support M4A??

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #1,043 of 2,087
i want to ask about x2 presentation
how about 3D, imagine?
is it on your face (on the stage) ? or like 2/3/5 row ?

can someone compare x2 and ipod 5.5 please :)

Imaging with the X2 is way above average. Some of the best or very close to that I've heard on a DAP in a long time.

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #1,045 of 2,087
[xpost from xduoo thread]: My impressions - I've had the X2 for about 6 days now and have tried it with many different types of music from FLAC, to MP3s (from 320kps down to even 128kps). I can honestly say that it is at least significantly better than the iPhone 5 and 6. Even the 128kps MP3s you can hear a distinct difference in the bass depth and texture not even side by side comparison. It is an above average entry level DAP. I'm honestly very impressed with the sound quality this thing puts out. It is very top notch. My main criticism of it is that the software is bug ridden and the actual microcontroller for the firmware doesn't seem to have enough RAM required for ever being able to support RockBox so we will forever be stuck with a not so ideal proprietary user interface. If that doesn't bother you, the sound quality of this thing seriously, seriously impresses me. Just don't underestimate how annoying this DAP is to operate and use - it's not very smooth software wise. Still props to xDuoo for the sound quality though.

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #1,047 of 2,087
Thanks for reply djscope
How about soundstage presentation?
Is it on your face (feels like you are on the stage with the singer), or is it like you are from the audience?

Sory for bad english

Soundstage as with imaging is above average. It's not super refined but it is up there; even better than the FiiO X series DAPs.

Aug 29, 2015 at 6:31 AM Post #1,048 of 2,087
I just got my x2
Its a great little dap for sure
paired with havi b3 make the iem sound at its best
But i got a problem with this x2 of mine
When a song end, there is this very annoying sound before next song play. Like ccssttttt sound and its volume is high depend on x2 volume
The problem is not appear with every song, but like 40percent of songs of mine
Have anyone experinced this problem?

My song is all wave format 16bit
X2 Firmware is v6

Aug 29, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #1,049 of 2,087
I just got my x2
Its a great little dap for sure
paired with havi b3 make the iem sound at its best
But i got a problem with this x2 of mine
When a song end, there is this very annoying sound before next song play. Like ccssttttt sound and its volume is high depend on x2 volume
The problem is not appear with every song, but like 40percent of songs of mine
Have anyone experinced this problem?

My song is all wave format 16bit
X2 Firmware is v6

MicroSD?
.wav is 44kHz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back