1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by redfx, Jan 3, 2015.
First

Back
122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
133 134 135 136 137 138
Next

Last
  1. redfx
    Russian Forum, user mindwin(If you see red banner - click button "ФОРУМ" for go to the forum):
    1) LG LGIP-330NA
    lg011.jpg

lg021.jpg
    lg031.jpg

2) Topping NX1's battery: up to 34 hours!(batteries: 523450 or 503450)
    04.jpg
    05.jpg
    06.jpg

BloodyPenguin and rikk009 like this.
  2. rikk009
    Awesome. Thank you so much.

3. BigYankBall
    I have Sandisk ultra 32gb and my x2 is having problems in reading it, says "card error" and "card is pulled", my laptop can read the card, I made sure that it is formatted it FAT32 and has some music in store, but my x2 still can't see it. 
    Anyone knows how to deal with this problem? 

4. rikk009
    Have you tried any other card? 

5. BigYankBall
    Yeah, I tried bunch of other cards and no problems, this Sandisk also works on my laptop, phone and tablet. It is very weird, if I do a full format in FAT32 and put it in my x2, then it sees it and says "empty card", I can even upload some songs on it and it's fine, but when I upload some songs from my favorite band then I'm getting "Card error" again and have to reformat the card again (quick format doesn't helps always have to do the full one). Looks like that some specific mp3 files are causing this problem on this particular card. Very weird.

6. BigYankBall
    Yeah, I tried bunch of other cards and no problems, this Sandisk also works on my laptop, phone and tablet. It is very weird, if I do a full format in FAT32 and put it in my x2, then it sees it and says "empty card", I can even upload some songs on it and it's fine, but when I upload some songs from my favorite band then I'm getting "Card error" again and have to reformat the card again (quick format doesn't helps always have to do the full one). Looks like that some specific mp3 files are causing this problem on this particular card. Very weird.

7. BigYankBall
    Ok, I tried to upload some more music and it caused "Card error!" again, now I have no idea what could be the reason.

8. cingcut

format with cluster size 32K?

9. BigYankBall
    Tried to format with various cluster sizes, including 32k. did not work. 

10. cingcut
    that's weird. just buy another dap, problem solve. lol

11. redfx
    The card is wrong only for X2?
    Maybe a dirty X2's card slot and the contacts of the card. Use a little bit of alcohol. Or use a different card. 

12. BigYankBall
    Yes, only for x2 and is straight out of package, looks like just have to use other card.

13. rikk009
    I have stopped using Sandisk so don't have one lying around but Strontium Nitro and Samsung EVO both work good. I recommend the later, even non-EVO will more than enough.

14. redfx
    Russian forum. X2 support: SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD (SDSDQUAN-200G-G4A - free 5GB, 60% is MP3, 40% is FLAC), SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC.
    You can try it:
    1) Clean the slot and card
    2) Check audio format of the files. May be wrong.
    3) Change or renew firmware.

PS My X2, first and third revision, firmware 5.0E, work normal with Lexar 64G x300, Lexar 16G x633, Kingston 64G C10, Kingston 16G C4, Team Group 64G x300.
    Problem may be in the card or X2's card reader.

15. BigYankBall
    Also I have a question regarding the flac files, I uploaded one into my x2 and when i played it sounded like it slowed down like 100 times, what could be the reason for this? 

First

Back
122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
133 134 135 136 137 138
Next

Last