X10's or RE-400's.....argggg...
May 26, 2013 at 3:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lwien

100+ Head-Fier
So I was set on getting the se215's until I started reading up on the X10's.    Just about to pull the trigger on the X-10's and then started reading reviews on the RE-400's. 

I guess I could play this game forever and not buy anything.    It just seems that if I wait a bit, something else at the 100 dollar price point pops up as the market killer at that price point.

So here we are, X10's versus RE-400's.   Guess the 215's don't compete here. 

Thoughts?

Oh......musical genre's.   Just about everything, from Miles to Evanescence to Neal Young to Peter Gabriel to Robin Thicke to Pepe Romero and everything in between.

May 26, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
So I was set on getting the se215's until I started reading up on the X10's.    Just about to pull the trigger on the X-10's and then started reading reviews on the RE-400's. 

I guess I could play this game forever and not buy anything.    It just seems that if I wait a bit, something else at the 100 dollar price point pops up as the market killer at that price point.

So here we are, X10's versus RE-400's.   Guess the 215's don't compete here. 

Thoughts?

Oh......musical genre's.   Just about everything, from Miles to Evanescence to Neal Young to Peter Gabriel to Robin Thicke to Pepe Romero and everything in between.

Take a look at the Rockit R50 as well. They are considered some of the best price/performance IEMs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back