WORST headphone you ever heard?
Jul 25, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #872 of 1,786
iHome headphones modeled after beats studios. they were awful

Jul 25, 2013 at 3:46 AM Post #873 of 1,786
Quote:
Actually own a pair of these and use them outdoors.  Not high end by any stretch, but for the price they are above average. 

Depends on the seal you get. 
First time I auditioned them I thought "LIES!!! these are awful!" ... and then I pushed them onto my ears for a better seal and they sounded EXCELLENT.
But no matter which position I tried, I could not get the same seal or sound in any position without using my hands. I could have really liked them but they just don't work on my below-average size ears. 

Jul 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #876 of 1,786
Hands down, the Arctic Cooling p402bt headphones were the most effective way to make me want to rip something from my head and throw it across the room.

Imagine beats, but through a pillow. When mids did come through at any volume, it was as if they were in a large tile room. I sent them back so fast....

Jul 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #879 of 1,786
Wait, the 440 are good. How bad can't he 940 really be?

To paraphrase Quentin Tarantino, to some people, everything but Cristal is piss. (Video NSFW)

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #881 of 1,786
I have a new ones. My friend asked me to fix them for him. They are a very old pair of on ear headphones: Midland Deluxe. They really sound really bad, but retain their cool retro look. 

Aug 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #884 of 1,786
This isn't the worst I've ever heard, but it's the worst I've heard this year. I just recently auditioned it.
(My reasoning for auditioning it was that I have a bit of love for the Panasonic RP-HTX7, so I thought "hey, this should be alright"....)

The Panasonic RP-HXD7WE.... good lord. Diabolical doesn't come close. It's just a mess. How could they even let such a bad headphone out into the wild. 
Did they do ZERO consumer testing? Were they designed and built by 12 year old....... apes? 

I've never heard so much honky echoey bass in my life. It's like you're literally listening to the acoustic properties of the extra large plastic shells they're housed in. 
If you ever see these don't even bother. If you ever see them on someone's head, pray unto them a quick painless death.

Aug 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #885 of 1,786
Quote:
Skull candy GI/Skull Crushers the sound quality is enough to make you sick, fragile, terrible cables and extremely uncomfortable. they best thing about the G.I.'s is the bottle opener that came with them, it works perfectly and has been on my key ring ever since.

So in short the best thing that I've experienced from skull candy is actually a bottle opener.

Those were my first pair of headphones, I actually loved em :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back