WORST headphone you ever heard?
Jun 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #752 of 1,786
worse headphone I ever heard was these airplane headphones that they gave to the passengers to use. When I put them on the left driver was screching when ever treble played and the bass distorted everything. so i thought my headphone was defective so i burrowed another passengers headphone and sure enough it sucked just the same. so i was stuck on a 14 hour flight with bad headphones because i didnt have the 2 prong adaptor to use my m50s.

Jun 1, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #754 of 1,786
Quote:

popcorn.gif

Jun 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #760 of 1,786
For the price, [the Denon D7100] probably are the worst headphones on the market today.The Grado SR60 is a much better headphone at a fraction of the price.

On what criteria do you compare two products that sound so radically different?

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #762 of 1,786
Easily the JVC Gumy. They just sound like crap to me. No bass, no soundstage, sounds tinny, and the "oval shape" that is meant to fit the ear comfortably does the opposite for me.

Over/on ear would be the Monster Ncredibles or the Vektrs. Both pairs are painful to wear.

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #764 of 1,786
Quote:
No that's not what I meant. Somehow the HD800 I wrote cross-posted from another thread it was supposed to be in. I like the HD800's own them myself.

Yes. Though the HD800 is not universally loved, I did think it was a rather interesting choice. Disappointing really, as I was waiting to see the wrath of god fall on your head, not to mention that of ten thousand Sennheiser fanboys. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back