WORST headphone you ever heard?
Jan 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #496 of 1,786
Quote:

Don't ever, and I mean never ever, question the holy power of silver cables on head-fi.
wink_face.gif

If it can turn the un-dead it must be pretty potent stuff. 
size]

Jan 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #497 of 1,786
Quote:
If it can turn the un-dead it must be pretty potent stuff. 
size]

For sure, there's no doubt in my mind. According to the head-fi bible (24:192), the silver forged at Mt. Jitteryflac can even make zombies dance to dubstep.  

Jan 27, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #499 of 1,786
Quote:

Not only are they being made for under $6 but both the retailer and wholesaler are making money off these.

Seriously. I almost want to try them to see what a couple of penny's-worth of plastic and metal can produce sound-wise, but then again I'll probably end up spending more on shipping than I actually would the product itself ha.

Jan 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #500 of 1,786
Quote:

Good gravy, my sides are in orbit.

Check my location.

HAHA I hope things are going good there. See, there's always a silver lining.

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #502 of 1,786
For me, Probably the In-ears that I got given to me at the computer store when I bought something and they didn't have a dollar for change so they gave me these cheapo things instead. I felt ripped off and would have preffered the dollar
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #504 of 1,786
Quote:
For me, Probably the In-ears that I got given to me at the computer store when I bought something and they didn't have a dollar for change so they gave me these cheapo things instead. I felt ripped off and would have preffered the dollar
biggrin.gif

Ahahaha, sue them ^^

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #505 of 1,786
I regret attempting to buy Stax, because they're almost impossible to get around here, or so it seems. People put up listings and then go on hiatus 
devil_face.gif

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #507 of 1,786
Well, aside from the cheap IEMs that came with my phone (Samsung Infuse) or the rubbish airlines hand out, the Denon AH-C260s I bought as a "spare" pair have to be the worst. They've gone full circle around the family. My 7 year old hated them, my 12 year old hated them, and even my wife (who likes her Apple EarPods !?) wouldn't give them more than 2 songs.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #509 of 1,786
AKG 240M.  

Unmatched drivers impacts soundstage (mono frequency sweep reveals left/right shift from upper mid-range and up) with one audio dropout below where you'd normally hear a cymbol crash, and another notch just above that.

After purchasing Beyerdynamic 990 Pro's, I gave away the AKG's (Good riddance!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back