World's best AB workout!!!
Sep 6, 2003 at 5:37 PM Post #181 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick3D
Wow, that should be my next step, I was in the 250+ range, haven't been too serious about this but I really should be...this plus running should be my next step seeing that I already got started, despite being pesimistic about the diet that involves no bread (limiting carb intake basiclly). I went down to 235 and I hope to keep goin' down but combining it with other things should be even better, except I might end up gainig some converting all that fat to muscle
biggrin.gif

Nick

Running is really what did it for me. I used to detest running, but I made myself get up and run 4-5 miles every day this summer. I had not run in the last 5 days or so because of school starting, so this morning I was dying to go on a run. If someone told me last year that I would have WANTED to go running at any point in time I would have thought that they were crazy. BTW, when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 212
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2003 at 7:37 PM Post #184 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by HD-5000
Andrezjpw

Well done! Are you starting to see some definition?

to a certain extent, yes. I see a small 2 pack forming
wink.gif
. But with the running, the rest of my body is actually getting into shape! Quote:

Running is really what did it for me. I used to detest running, but I made myself get up and run 4-5 miles every day this summer. I had not run in the last 5 days or so because of school starting, so this morning I was dying to go on a run. If someone told me last year that I would have WANTED to go running at any point in time I would have thought that they were crazy. BTW, when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 212

I have to agree with the running thing. The way my schedule has lately worked out, I wouldn't get to run for a day or two. Whenever I went back, I was always dying to run and had extra energy.

Sep 6, 2003 at 8:24 PM Post #185 of 309
Can i still get in on this deal? PM please!

Thanks.

Sep 6, 2003 at 8:39 PM Post #186 of 309
Quote:

Originally posted by DanT
PM sent to mtkversion, soupy

Thanks DanT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back